Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Overall look of tacoma (DB cab SB, DB cab LB, Access cab, Regular.

View Poll Results: Overall look of cab configurations
Regular cab 84 7.93%
Access cab 288 27.20%
DB cab SB 461 43.53%
DB cab LB 226 21.34%
Voters: 1059. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2013, 04:50 AM   #61
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
All you trail limos need to GTFO.

It's all about the comfort, room, and proportion of the DC, with the wheelbase of the SB. Best of both worlds
^ This!
Old 05-22-2013, 05:22 AM   #62
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Theres a face in that cloud
Cloudface looks like BOZO the clown........RC FTMFW!
Old 05-22-2013, 05:24 AM   #63
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Short box for looks/more offroad friendly
Don't care
Old 05-22-2013, 07:11 AM   #64
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
DCLB FTMFW
This. That is all.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:14 AM   #65
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
All you trail limos need to GTFO.

It's all about the comfort, room, and proportion of the DC, with the wheelbase of the SB. Best of both worlds
That is a subjective term, but how is 3/4 front of truck and 1/4 rear/bed proportional? haha they look goofy to me
Old 05-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #66
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Short bed looks fine to me
Old 05-22-2013, 08:23 AM   #67
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Your truck is the exception

Pretty tough to argue that one
Old 05-22-2013, 08:25 AM   #68
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Expedition win!
Old 05-22-2013, 08:28 AM   #69
phatso is on a distinguished road
phatso's Tacoma Gallery
Looks-->DCSB
Functionality as a work truck-->DCLB

I own a DCSB and I'm 100% happy with it. It fits my needs perfectly. On the very rare occasion that I need more bed space I borrow the in-laws' trailer.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:40 AM   #70
Milota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quintin
Milota95's Tacoma Gallery
Regular cab
Old 05-22-2013, 12:21 PM   #72
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your truck obviously looks amazing haha. I would, however, still love to see everything you've done to it sone to a reg cab or access cab.

Someone shop it as a Reg cab Short bed haha would be
Old 05-22-2013, 12:38 PM   #73
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
If I didn't have kids I would probably opt for the access cab 4 cyl
Old 05-22-2013, 01:02 PM   #74
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
access cab ftw
Old 05-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #75
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have to go change my pants now!
Old 05-22-2013, 06:39 PM   #76
mikebuyscars is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mikebuyscars's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I chose a 07 Tacoma (2nd gen) dc sb because I didn't want the rust issues of a 1st gen after the frame rotted on my 4runner, I needed room for my teenage boys to ride and short box because I had to trim this beast somewhere so that I have some hope of fitting down a trail and not having Jeeps behind me that have to back out! In other words this is the smallest trail pickup truck I can get away with!
Old 05-22-2013, 07:19 PM   #78
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Even though I would love to own an Access Cab for the extra room, the Regular Cabs look the best because they look like real trucks. Not 4 Runners with part of the roof torn off.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #79
AFZ is on a distinguished road
AFZ's Tacoma Gallery
I can't stand the double cab. Access Cab all the way.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #80
gb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Geoff
gb42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Your truck obviously looks amazing haha. I would, however, still love to see everything you've done to it sone to a reg cab or access cab.

Someone shop it as a Reg cab Short bed haha would be
Best I could do