Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Overall look of tacoma (DB cab SB, DB cab LB, Access cab, Regular.

View Poll Results: Overall look of cab configurations
Regular cab 85 8.00%
Access cab 289 27.21%
DB cab SB 462 43.50%
DB cab LB 226 21.28%
Voters: 1062. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2013, 08:21 PM   #81
jarury will become famous soon enoughjarury will become famous soon enough

Name: jacob
jarury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gb42 View Post
Best I could do

single cab with a roof rack!
Old 05-22-2013, 08:53 PM   #82
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Oh my it's beautiful . . .
Old 05-22-2013, 11:14 PM   #83
phatso is on a distinguished road
phatso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomathom View Post
Even though I would love to own an Access Cab for the extra room, the Regular Cabs look the best because they look like real trucks. Not 4 Runners with part of the roof torn off.
Tough talk coming from a 4x2.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:26 PM   #84
aj hank is on a distinguished road

Name: AJ
aj hank's Tacoma Gallery
Ac but my rc is looking pretty clean sans mud flaps, plus tint and trd fj wheels
Old 05-22-2013, 11:29 PM   #85
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I have to agree with most posters here and say the DCLB is the best looking and most capable version of the Tacoma
Old 05-22-2013, 11:34 PM   #86
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I'd rock a trail limo but I'm most comfy with the DCSB
Old 05-23-2013, 01:57 AM   #87
aj hank is on a distinguished road

Name: AJ
aj hank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatso View Post
Tough talk coming from a 4x2.
Haha TRUTH
Old 05-23-2013, 07:05 AM   #88
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
I always wondered why Toyota made anything other than a DCLB?!

DCLB FTMFW punk ass bitches!
Old 05-23-2013, 08:00 AM   #89
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
In order of my liking...

Access cab
DCLB
DCSB
reg. cab
Old 05-23-2013, 08:15 AM   #90
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
I bought the best looking configuration, with the best looking trim package.
DCSB TRD Sport.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:53 AM   #91
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
I bought the best looking configuration, with the best looking trim package.
DCSB TRD Sport.
Bangs the sound the gavel makes, because the fucking jury is in! Fucking agreed. TRD sport DCSB.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #92
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

what? haha
Old 05-23-2013, 10:57 AM   #93
Kick His A$$ Seabass
TigerTaco is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Austin
TigerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarury View Post

There needs to be a short bed regular cab just so I can buy this.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:02 AM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTaco View Post
There needs to be a short bed regular cab just so I can buy this.
You could always buy a reg cab and bob and dove the bed some

Get a first gen. It'll be even smaller.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:13 AM   #95
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
I know this picture gets whored out but this would be my setup. Just make it white and everything else I have on my rig and I am in heaven.

Old 05-23-2013, 03:44 PM   #96
yota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: E.J.
yota243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

It looks like a jeep and a samaria had an offspring. Not a fan of the super short wheelbase. To each their own I guess but looks like a roll over waiting to happen.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #97
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I have to agree with most posters here and say the DCLB is the best looking and most capable version of the Tacoma
Yep, too bad it only has half the votes of the DCSB
Old 05-23-2013, 08:51 PM   #98
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Yep, too bad it only has half the votes of the DCSB
Mods fixed the poll

They do that
Old 05-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #99
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

rear pinion flange bolts directly to the transfer case. and if it rolled would it be called a taquito.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:04 PM   #100
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

How cute... I could fit that in the bed of my LB