Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Looking for some help.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
Winnebagosmuggler is on a distinguished road
Name: Zach
Winnebagosmuggler's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for some help.

Hey everyone. Getting ready to buy some stuff for my truck and I'm curious about a couple things. I plan to get some 16" ATX Mojave Teflons and 265/75/16 BFG KM2's. I'm wondering if there is any reason those wouldnt fit without a lift. I am also wondering what everyone thinks of Halo headlights, if anyone runs them, or if anyone has an opinion on buying lights from CarID. I have never bought from them so if anyone has any better suggestions it would be much appreciated before I spend the money. Thanks for your time!
Old 05-21-2013, 09:53 PM   #2
neverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
neverstuck's Tacoma Gallery
I ran 265/75/16 BFG's without a lift for a while. I know the tire will fit in the wheel well. As long as the bolt pattern is correct you should be fine for wheels and rubber. for lights and stuff.... can't help you with any of that.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:55 PM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay halo lights suck.. If you want halo lights, retro fit your lights and get Angel Eye LEDs
Old 05-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #4
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
not sure of backspacing/offset on your wheels, but if they place the tire more inside, you may have trouble. if they place the tire more outside, you have bit of room before the tire hits the body mount.

265/75s work well on stock wheels. sorry I cant give you specifics, wheels are not yet a part of my knowledge
Old 05-21-2013, 10:17 PM   #5
searchgeek
sportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92dlxman View Post
not sure of backspacing/offset on your wheels, but if they place the tire more inside, you may have trouble. if they place the tire more outside, you have bit of room before the tire hits the body mount.

265/75s work well on stock wheels. sorry I cant give you specifics, wheels are not yet a part of my knowledge
And watch that those new wheels will clear the brake calipers.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:09 PM   #6
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsguy View Post
And watch that those new wheels will clear the brake calipers.
true that! my brothers 05 is dealer equipped with 18s that are like danger close! ntm that his truck vibrates like a mofo on the freeway. itl make your arms numb. reason why I havn't bought aftermarket wheels