Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tacoma Article on Askmen.com

Old 09-04-2007, 07:24 AM   #1
NolaPKP is on a distinguished road

NolaPKP's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to NolaPKP
Tacoma Article on Askmen.com

Saw this this morning and thought i would share it with yall. Its an review of the tacoma after putting it through the paces for 40,000miles.

http://www.askmen.com/cars/car_revie...ar_review.html
Old 09-04-2007, 05:35 PM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
spongy, floppy, floaty and squeaky? hahaha. so true. but still the best
Old 09-04-2007, 10:17 PM   #3
reid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reid's Tacoma Gallery
They complained because the turning radius was larger than a Camary. Sorry but the Camary is not a pickup. Who writes these things.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:05 AM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
spongy, floppy, floaty and squeaky? hahaha. so true. but still the best
Not if you get the TRD, then you're set for life.... and did i mention that the TRD decal adds 20 hp?
Old 09-05-2007, 07:15 AM   #5
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Not if you get the TRD, then you're set for life.... and did i mention that the TRD decal adds 20 hp?
I thought they were driving a TRD?
Old 09-05-2007, 07:52 AM   #6

NolaPKP's Tacoma Gallery
I've never noticed the brakes being "spongy" and my truck sure as hell doesn't shimmy when i hit hard bumps. Think the guys that wrote it are not truck people and are not used to the fact that trucks are just a different type of ride.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:37 AM   #7

NolaPKP's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so here is todays article from the same website where they pitted the nissan frontier vs. the exceptionally awsome tacoma. Lots of you will not agree so much with this one, as was the case with me

http://www.askmen.com/cars/car_vs_ca...ar_vs_car.html
Old 09-05-2007, 09:20 AM   #8
Lee's06Taco is on a distinguished road

Lee's06Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post

Really, the TRD Decal adds 20 HP? I need to get a bunch of those....lol
Old 09-05-2007, 11:13 AM   #9
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I think car and driver wrote that article and they are clueless when it comes to trucks.