LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Shorty Antenna - Pics

Old 02-22-2009, 07:22 AM   #1
BuffaloTaco will become famous soon enoughBuffaloTaco will become famous soon enough
BuffaloTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Shorty Antenna - Pics

Installed my new shorty antenna - 14 inch black. Purchased it for $17.99 from http://www.shortyantennasource.com/ after checking TW posts. The reception is equal to my previous large antenna and it doesn't hit the top of my garage door frame. Pics below:

Old 02-22-2009, 07:24 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
cute
Old 02-22-2009, 07:25 AM   #3
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
careful with that thing, i made the mistake of putting a short antenna on and now my whole contraption is tweaked. avoid tree branches at all cost
Old 02-22-2009, 07:42 AM   #5
Joe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to behold
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Looks kind of weird being so short.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:10 AM   #6
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
not too bad... but I like by stubby better...
the stubby?
pics?
Old 02-22-2009, 08:14 AM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
some of my stubby pics
Attached Thumbnails
Shorty Antenna - Pics-dscf0005.jpg   Shorty Antenna - Pics-dscf0006.jpg   Shorty Antenna - Pics-dscf0004.jpg  
Old 02-22-2009, 08:16 AM   #8
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
some of my stubby pics
price? WTF?
Old 02-22-2009, 08:17 AM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetacomanchach View Post
price? Wtf?
$17

wtf? F?
Old 02-22-2009, 08:19 AM   #10
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
My stubby is solid -- not flexible like Neon's... I don't have any specific pics of it, but ya can kinda see it here:

Old 02-22-2009, 08:20 AM   #11
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
i think i like mine better... mine is 14" but is thicker and i get better recption with mine...

not the greatest photo of it
Old 02-22-2009, 08:21 AM   #12
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
http://antennax.com/
Old 02-22-2009, 08:21 AM   #13
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I opted for the 21" version as the really really short ones irritate me... it doesn't move... no flex in it whatsoever...

got it from performanceproducts... http://www.performance4trucks.com/Ex...&t_pn=ASM6221K
Old 02-22-2009, 08:23 AM   #14
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
i think i like mine better... mine is 14" but is thicker and i get better recption with mine...
Cool pic.

What brand & where did you get it?
Old 02-22-2009, 08:24 AM   #15
Joe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to behold
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I opted for the 21" version as the really really short ones irritate me... it doesn't move... no flex in it whatsoever...

got it from performanceproducts... http://www.performance4trucks.com/Ex...&t_pn=ASM6221K

Now that 21" one I would like.
Just screws on?
Old 02-22-2009, 08:34 AM   #17
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
i think i got it on ebay... let me see if i can find it
Old 02-22-2009, 08:40 AM   #18
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
i found the thread that convinced me to buy it it...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...antenna-2.html

lol... i totally forgot it was NEON!!!

thanks man i love it
Old 02-22-2009, 08:46 AM   #19
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:

thanks man i love it
Old 02-22-2009, 08:58 AM   #20
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

thanks man i love it
I ordered mine last week. Should be here in a day or two.