Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Speaker Mounts for 2nd GEN.

Old 02-22-2009, 09:21 AM   #1
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
Speaker Mounts for 2nd GEN.

Ok so tacotunes.com says spedaker mounts for 6.5" speakrs or 6x9
and im a 5 1/4 guy

So im wondering if i can get the spacing on the bolts so that i can build my own to fit my speakers properly.

just on an UP-DOWN left-Right basis

if anyone knows blue prints if you could just give me dimensions off of Center Lines. Itd be really easy if not possible then just the spacing between the top to and the left 2 would satisfy

IE:
3" offest Up-down from CL
3.5" Offset left-right from CL

or
Top to screws are 7" apart
and left 2 are 5" apart

those were just examples...
I would really appreciate it cause once i rip my doors off i don't have much time to getem back on
i have a busy work schedule
Old 02-22-2009, 10:40 AM   #2
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

bump... plz?
Old 02-22-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
ask Mr. Marv. hes got all this knowledge
Old 02-22-2009, 08:13 PM   #4

So here is the closest ive came to the design...
Still waiting on a final ok from mr marv but im pretty sure this is what he wanted...
once i get the final ok i will make a nice blueprint that people can print out and use