Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

flowtech or dynomax turbo muffler?

Old 02-22-2009, 11:45 AM   #1
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
flowtech or dynomax turbo muffler?

i know they are not the best but i have rewards points through my work and can get one for free so yay me.

i have the v6 and just want the muffler no catback systems til i get a magnaflow down the road.

which will sound better and which has the better warrenty?
Old 02-22-2009, 11:55 AM   #2
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
I just got a dynomax and i think it sounds great! Its not as loud as flowmasters but its throaty enough to be noticed....I would say its a little louder than the trd exhaust...and it increases performance....I love the sound of it.
Take it easy

not to sure about flowtech
Old 02-22-2009, 12:07 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Dynomax Super Turbo has shown the best gains in any of my tests.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:46 PM   #4
HOSS454 is on a distinguished road
HOSS454's Tacoma Gallery
dynomax ultra flo race muffler... http://www.dynomax.com/products/ultrafloweld.html... look at the chart on the bottom. i have a dynomax bolt on exhaust from summitracing. i like the sound. when idling there is a little noise and when you floor it, it has a nice sound. just my $.02.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #5
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
the rewards program is a little cheap

nice, but the points equal the base model turbo mufflers that i can get.
17702 and the such so i really just want something that i can use and not feel bad about getting a new one down the road...
what is the warrenty on a dynomax?
lifetime? 3 year? 1 year?
limited or if a stick finds itself in my muffler will they warrenty it like a magnaflow?