Notices

Before and after pics.....

Old 02-22-2009, 03:02 PM   #1
Muliefever
muliefever has a spectacular aura aboutmuliefever has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: First Class Petty Officer
muliefever's Tacoma Gallery
Before and after pics.....

So as some of you may already know I did the BHLM and emblems this weekend. And my new tires came in as well. Just got them installed at Wal-Mart.. I had to sign a waiver for them to install the tires because they are larger then the "stock" tires. I just laughed. I am super happy with the look and feel of the General Grabber AT2 tires. I went with a 265/70/17, I think it is the perfect size! In two weeks I am going to paint my wheels! I think I am also going to add a 1" block in the rear too. I have the rear TRB and a readylift 2.25" up front.. What do you think? Thanks to everyone for all the advice!

Here you go!
Before:

After:

Old 02-22-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Looks good, Like the cap
Old 02-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-22-2009, 06:17 PM   #5
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
Omg! How did those new tires make it snow?! It must me a Winter Miracle!!!

Nice tires my man.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:24 PM   #6
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks good man!
Old 02-22-2009, 06:47 PM   #7
Muliefever
muliefever has a spectacular aura aboutmuliefever has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: First Class Petty Officer
muliefever's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! I am going to paint my wheels black. But I don't think I am going to paint the entire wheel. Just the gallery. Like brant_trd did his.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:45 PM   #8
BBQ BOY has a spectacular aura aboutBBQ BOY has a spectacular aura aboutBBQ BOY has a spectacular aura about

BBQ BOY's Tacoma Gallery
Love it!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 07:33 AM   #9
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by muliefever View Post
Thanks guys! I am going to paint my wheels black. But I don't think I am going to paint the entire wheel. Just the gallery. Like brant_trd did his.
Looks good, I plan I don't the same with mu wheels as well. Mine are pealing in those areas and if doesn't turn out I will just paint them all black.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:37 AM   #10
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
so that ready lift is that the same as a leveling kit?