Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Mods waiting to be installed.

Old 02-22-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Mods waiting to be installed.

I have a pile of stuff here at home that I just can't find the time to install or work on. I'm going to have to schedule some vacation time to get some of this crap done.

Doug Thorley long tubes
Empire 02 Sim

Diff drop (my own)

Randy Ellis Sleekster:
2 Hella 500 Fog lights (Nokya yellow bulbs)
2 Hella 500 Driving lights

(4) Hella 500 Driving lights for factory roof rack

Black Headlights

Factory OEM Leather interior (hopefully in the mail)

I have a second GrillCraft and Silver grill shell to do the Satoshi Mod to.

I have a second set of tails and third brake light I need to get tinted.

Second set of mudflaps to shorten.

Iridium spark plugs

I just really need to find some time I guess.

Marc M
Old 02-22-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Jeez, that's a lot of mods!!! Pretty nice though! Just take your time and do one mod at a time. You will get it done sooner or later. That's how I did all my mods. Now on the other hand, I didn't have as much stuff as you do at one time but I always made the time to install it when I got it!
Old 02-22-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
i can help you install some of that stuff! does it have to be put on your truck? That does sound like a nice little list. Lots of great mods! cant wait to see how it all looks when you get it done.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:03 PM   #4
ballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant future
ballon78's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get the oem leather seat covers? And how much??
Old 02-22-2009, 06:25 PM   #6
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballon78 View Post
Where did you get the oem leather seat covers? And how much??
A guy over on TN was selling them on ebay. He ordered them from Toyota and decided he wanted a Tundra, so he put them up for bid. I got the complete kit brand new for $475.00

Marc M
Old 02-22-2009, 06:45 PM   #7
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery

Now since you have so many mods to complete you can give me your second set of Ivans...