1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cleat & Rail Question

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Parrothead1809, May 28, 2013.

1. May 28, 2013 at 5:44 PM
    Parrothead1809

Parrothead1809 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I am the proud new owner of a 2010 Tacoma Double Cab TRD AND AM LOVING IT! I hope you can help me out with a cleat question, though. I bought the truck used and its previous owner had put on a TonnoPro Trifold cargo cover. Alas, the truck came withOUT the rail cleats.

I surfed over to TonnoPro.com and noticed that many of their systems are for the "Utility Track" system - is this the standard track, or is this some sort of track replacement? Will the PT278-35112 Cleat fit this track? The track I have looks kind of wide to my eye. See the pictures attached.

Thanks,
    -PH

Tonno-1.jpg
    Tonno-2.jpg

2. May 28, 2013 at 5:55 PM
    12DblCab

12DblCab I don't know what to write here

Member:
    South
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB TRD Sport "Pyrite Mica"
    The pictures are a little dark, but it looks like the regular tracks that came with the vehicle. I doubt a cargo cover kit would come with new tracks anyway. The PT278-35112 cleat is the regular cleat that fits our trucks. I just measured mine, and it looks like my track is about 1" wide on the outside.

Last edited: May 28, 2013

Products Discussed in

To Top