1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

brute force hybrid bumper

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by yota4Whelz, May 29, 2013.

1. May 29, 2013 at 12:52 PM
    yota4Whelz

yota4Whelz [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orange County NY
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma DCSB TRD Sport 4x4
    -Removed mudflaps -Blacked out tail lights/ third brake light -Blacked out emblems -Truxedo truxport tonneau cover -Tailgate theft mod -Eyelids (Toyotaman) -Center console organizer (Salex) -WeatherTech Digital fit floor liners -BHLM -Wet Okoles fronts and backs -Homertaco satoshi grill -Pioneer h/u -Disabled seat belt chime -LED gauge swap (Jerez) -BAMF Light bar w/ 2 hella 500ffs -Old Man Emu 90000 front shocks, 885x coilovers, nitro sports and AAL in the rear -285/70/17 wrangler duratracs -1.25 Bora spacers (4) -Super 40 series Flowmaster -Differential breather mod -Blacked out bedsides -Method NV Race wheels -EGR in channel window visors -Interior/license plate/tails LEDs (Jumpers LEDs)
    Ok so I'm looking to place my order for the hybrid bumper from brute force Fab and I spoke with billy and he told me that he can no longer cut the TRD logo into it which I rele wanted. Any way at all around this? Can I get it approved by Toyota or something? Otherwise what else do u think would look good cut into it? If you have one with something else cut into it post some pics thanks guys!

Products Discussed in

To Top