Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

DICE Ipod and Aux adapter

Old 05-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #1
depechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nice
depechek's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation DICE Ipod and Aux adapter

I can't seem to get the aux plug to work on this adapter. Iphone plug works great but I have an android phone (Nexus 4). I've try all different combos for the dip switches and no luck. Anyone with a DICE DL-0308 R/5V know how to get this to work? Also the support number on the DICE website is disconnected-so no luck there. TIA!
Old 05-30-2013, 07:25 PM   #2
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
If it's anything like my USA spec, When you use AUX instead of the Ipod. The ipod cannot be plugged in at the same time.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:07 AM   #3
depechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyWithCamera View Post
If it's anything like my USA spec, When you use AUX instead of the Ipod. The ipod cannot be plugged in at the same time.
They are not plugged in at the same time.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:37 PM   #4
anyone know a working phone number for DICE?
Old 06-04-2013, 09:50 PM   #5
NVM got it working. Dip switch settings are UP, DOWN, UP, UP -left to right. Also, make sure it's on DISC 5 or 6- that is what got me. lol. Might help someone else from going insane trying to get their non-apple product to work with the stock HU.