1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Latest Entune Software?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by bjboucher, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Jun 3, 2013 at 3:00 PM
    bjboucher

bjboucher [OP] Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Former 2012 DCLB 4x4 SR5 Texas Edition
    OME complete kit w/ 885s on Nitrocharger Sports, 1/4" spacers, Dakars w/ Nitrocharger Sports, LR UCAs, 265/70-17, Duratracs, G4 Elite tonneau, Weathertech Window Deflectors, Weathertech digital floor liners, factory JBL/Entune, rear differential breather relocate.
    I've only managed to find one update to my radio's software. Has there been any more updates to the Entune software? I downloaded one from a user on this forum shortly after I got my truck but it's been a long time. My daughter just got a Corolla and her touch screen radio's software seems much better than mine!

2. Jun 3, 2013 at 3:04 PM
    bjboucher

bjboucher [OP] Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Former 2012 DCLB 4x4 SR5 Texas Edition
    OME complete kit w/ 885s on Nitrocharger Sports, 1/4" spacers, Dakars w/ Nitrocharger Sports, LR UCAs, 265/70-17, Duratracs, G4 Elite tonneau, Weathertech Window Deflectors, Weathertech digital floor liners, factory JBL/Entune, rear differential breather relocate.
    Yeah, probably the one I managed to find. Someone took the files and put them out on the internet. I think it's time. Pretty sure my daughter's Corolla has options to control dimming and other things that I cannot.

3. Jun 3, 2013 at 3:07 PM
    jparf

jparf blissfully biased

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Mechanicsburg, PA
    Vehicle:
    15 Silver Highlander Limited
    A lot of those features may not be available on yours. When I had my 2012 civic with Nav, the 2013 came out with more features (specifically the ability to see texts on the screen) and they said those updates wouldn't be available even after an update on the 12s.

Products Discussed in

To Top