Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Most Sought After Tacoma Color

View Poll Results: What color do you so desire?
Barcelona Red Metallic 92 4.11%
Black 103 4.60%
Black Sand Pearl 128 5.72%
Desert Sand Mica 26 1.16%
Impulse Red Pearl 27 1.21%
Indigo Ink Pearl 68 3.04%
Magnetic Gray Metallic 507 22.66%
Nautical Blue Metallic 75 3.35%
Pyrite Mica 149 6.66%
Radiant Red 68 3.04%
Silver Streak Mica 203 9.07%
Speedway Blue 174 7.78%
Spruce Mica 141 6.30%
Super White 406 18.15%
Timberland Mica 70 3.13%
Voters: 2237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2013, 08:44 PM   #181
200 years too late
Code Gray is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
Code Gray's Tacoma Gallery
I was searching for over a year for a Speedway blue or a Silver Streak Mica that was 2009 or newer, double cab, long bed, 4x4, trd, sport. Wow they are very hard to find FOR SALE in Florida. My friends started calling this vehicle the "Great White Buffalo" or "the Unicorn", a Mythical creature that you only hear stories of. It became a huge joke between my friends and even my coworkers. I finally found one and it was 300 miles away. Only catch, it was Magnetic Gray. Looks like Magnetic Gray Metallic is my new favorite color. lol. Now that I own a MGM, Its really grown on me.

Old 09-14-2013, 07:24 PM   #182
Murman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Murman's Tacoma Gallery
Stay away from white!

I absolutely love vehicles with white paint and blacked-out windows and accessories. That's why I bought my 2011 AC Tacoma in white. I loved the look until earlier this year when I noticed some dull spots appearing on my hood. Since then, they have gotten bigger and I now have one on the rear door. They are spots where the paint is oxidizing! My truck is not even 3 years old and the paint job is fuc&ed up!! From what I've read, Toyota uses a 1 stage painting process for the white paint. Supposedly, the clear coat is contained within the paint itself and "rises" to the top as the paint dries. In other words, no clear coat is added.
I am headed to my Toyota dealership next weekend to find out what they intend to do about it.

Old 09-15-2013, 10:56 AM   #183
Nip it in the bud!
12PM4X4OR is on a distinguished road

Name: Fife
12PM4X4OR's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be knocking down dealership doors over that. Good luck & keep us posted.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #184
SoCal LED Dash Swap
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick aka Royer
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Silver duh
Old 09-15-2013, 10:19 PM   #185
SoCal LED Dash Swap
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick aka Royer
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Good looking truck !
Thanks man
Old 09-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #186
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Engineman
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
I wish they would've had pyrite mica when I was in the market 6 years ago. Also op I have an 06 impulse red it was made for that year as well.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:50 AM   #188
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
^Cool pic
Old 09-17-2013, 08:52 AM   #189
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
whats the color of dirt? that seems to be the most sought after color
Old 09-17-2013, 08:30 PM   #191
TTc2013 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
TTc2013's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Silver all the way

Sick Pic! love how the Air Freshener is along for the ride!
Old 09-18-2013, 04:56 AM   #192
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
So who's truck is that anyway? Can someone point me to the build thread?
Old 09-18-2013, 09:48 AM   #193
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
So who's truck is that anyway? Can someone point me to the build thread?
The last pic I posted? That would be my truck and the build thread link is my signature.

It's not really updated yet since I've done the fiberglass and 35's.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:23 PM   #194
mgm.taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
mgm.taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a MGM so I'm partial, but other than that I think Pyrite Mica is the second best. Every time I see it on the road I have second thoughts. I was one hour away from buying a 2013 DCLB Pyrite Mica, but somebody stole it right out from under me at the dealership. Pyrite Mica blacked out is awesome, looks military almost. The other thing Pyrite Mica has going for it is it's rare! I see one a month maybe. I see clones of my MGM almost every day. I still love MGM and would go with it again if I had to though.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:29 PM   #195
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
I bought mine used & looked at a bunch. My first choice was an India Ink one, but it had a bunch of scratches. I love the Magnetic Gray too, but couldn't find one. I settled for a Silver Streak one because it had good miles & all the options I wanted. Now that I own it, it seems like there are a million of them out there.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:36 PM   #196
Greenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Greenhatter's Tacoma Gallery
So Powder Burn Flat Black isn't part of the poll?

Old 09-19-2013, 03:53 PM   #197
Nip it in the bud!
12PM4X4OR is on a distinguished road

Name: Fife
12PM4X4OR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm.taco View Post
I think Pyrite Mica is the second best.
Say whaaaa Ever tried finding a PM for sale That's kinda like sayin folks prefer 2wd over 4wd.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:46 PM   #198
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Magnetic grey is the top for sure.best color for any car/truck. I want to paint my fj that color "I put that shit on everything" in my franks red hot voice