Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Most Sought After Tacoma Color

View Poll Results: What color do you so desire?
Barcelona Red Metallic 92 4.12%
Black 103 4.62%
Black Sand Pearl 128 5.74%
Desert Sand Mica 26 1.17%
Impulse Red Pearl 27 1.21%
Indigo Ink Pearl 68 3.05%
Magnetic Gray Metallic 506 22.68%
Nautical Blue Metallic 75 3.36%
Pyrite Mica 148 6.63%
Radiant Red 68 3.05%
Silver Streak Mica 203 9.10%
Speedway Blue 174 7.80%
Spruce Mica 138 6.19%
Super White 405 18.15%
Timberland Mica 70 3.14%
Voters: 2231. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2013, 11:06 AM   #21
Taco Driver Since '07
MetallicTaco is a splendid one to beholdMetallicTaco is a splendid one to beholdMetallicTaco is a splendid one to beholdMetallicTaco is a splendid one to beholdMetallicTaco is a splendid one to beholdMetallicTaco is a splendid one to beholdMetallicTaco is a splendid one to behold

MetallicTaco's Tacoma Gallery
White trucks remind me of landscaping people and work trucks
Old 06-05-2013, 11:24 AM   #22
For Love of Truck
Soft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to all

Army: 101st Airborne
Name: Tyler
Soft Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetallicTaco View Post
Termite/exterminator trucks.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #23
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I like how you cant see all the scratches on my white truck
Old 06-05-2013, 11:32 AM   #24
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetallicTaco View Post

Just sayin..
Old 06-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #25
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post

Just sayin..

X2

Untitled by beavis0076, on Flickr
Old 06-05-2013, 11:43 AM   #26
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post

Just sayin..
Looks like you could use some grass seed.

The White looks good.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:57 AM   #28
For Love of Truck
Soft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to allSoft Taco is a name known to all

Damn those whites look good... I'll keep telling myself I like my Spruce more.... just so I dont forget
Old 06-05-2013, 12:00 PM   #29
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

my white is covered in dirt from a road trip through idaho and montana in that pic... but you can hardly tell.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:14 PM   #30
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
X2

Untitled by beavis0076, on Flickr
Mmmm sexy
Old 06-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #32
For Love of Truck

Old 06-05-2013, 12:37 PM   #33
SUPER MOD

LOL!!! ok, so MGM is out.. white for the win!
Old 06-05-2013, 12:38 PM   #34
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Dig my white but would have held out for timberland if I bought new. Got what I felt was a really good deal with the options I wanted so I pulled the trigger. Everytime I see a spruce or timberland mica though...
Old 06-05-2013, 12:39 PM   #35
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
The MGM looks good, but it shows scratches just as bad, if not worse, than black.
[/url]
Ok, I take that back, MGM battle scar color FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft Taco View Post
lol!
Old 06-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #36
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my truck based off its functionality, not its colour. If I wanted something that didnt clash with my pants, I would have bought a purse -- ******s.

J/k
Old 06-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #37
markhanson is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
markhanson's Tacoma Gallery
White is right !
Old 06-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #38
SUPER MOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
I bought my truck based off its functionality, not its colour. If I wanted something that didnt clash with my pants, I would have bought a purse -- ******s.

J/k

color can be part of functionality.. white reflects heat..
Old 06-05-2013, 12:46 PM   #39
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
color can be part of functionality.. white reflects heat..

True.. I wanted white or black, but the only V6 they had was Blue.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:48 PM   #40
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft Taco View Post
Quote:
LOL!!! ok, so MGM is out.. white for the win!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOly View Post
Ok, I take that back, MGM battle scar color FTW!

lol!
yup, it's gotten it's fair share or trail-rash and custom pin-striping. I was going to buff/wax/polish it last weekend to see how many I could buff out, but ran out of time with other mods, and it was lowest on my priority list. I think it's been almost a year since I waxed it last

On a side note, I do like the Pyrite Mica color also. 2 months after I bought my truck, my dad bought the exact same model in Pyrite Mica. Looks great, and would be my 2nd choice next to MGM.