So the goal of this thread is not to find out what is the most widely owned... but instead, the color most widely desired of the current/past factory 15. This can reflect possible differences in resale value in person to person sales. This can also show our friends at toyota corp what we love, hate, and want back! I guarantee you someone from them creeps TW from time to time. But, that aside, I just really want to know what everybody wants. I know most of us are happy with our colors, so if that's the case, just choose that. If not, pick what you WANT. Imagine if you were offered a FREE factory paint job... There's no shame! Now, I can assume some feelings will be mildly hurt by this thread... "wha... what do you mean timberland mica isn't the koolest?" Remember... to each his own. I do know MGM and White will LIKELY take first and second place.... but I want to see all 15 colors ranked in order science fair style. You?
Color Codes and Production Years
- Barcelona Red Metallic - 3R3 - 09'-13'
- Black - 202 - 11'-13'
- Black Sand Pearl - 209 - 05'-10'
- Desert Sand Mica - 4Q2 - 05'-08'
- Impulse Red Pearl- 3P1 - 05'-05'
- Magnetic Gray Metallic - 1G3 - 09'-13'
- Nautical Blue Metallic - 8S6 - 12'-13'
- Pyrite Mica- 4T3 - 09'-13'
- Radiant Red - 3L5 - 05'-08'
- Silver Streak Mica - 1E7 - 05'-13'
- Speedway Blue - 8P1 - 05'-11'
- Spruce Mica - 6V4 - 12'-13'
- Super White- 040 - 05'-13'
- Timberland Mica - 6T8 - 09'-11'
Update : So already MGM and Super Milk have taken 1st and 2nd. This is assumed. They are great colors. Whats working out for the deeper results is showing third and fourth place and so on. My first taco was Indigo Ink Pearl. That's because it was the ONLY used 4WD 2.7 Reg Cab Manual I could find. People are "coming out of the closet" in the comments below. Leads to awesome poll results. Keep it up.