LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My TRD seat covers are for sale on Ebay!!

Old 03-02-2009, 01:07 PM   #21
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
go away.
dont be so grumpy!
Old 03-02-2009, 01:09 PM   #22
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonh View Post
business? i think he was just tryin to get rid of them. its not like they are full time ebay sellers or something. freakin lame if you ask me

So they were both putting the SAME item up for auction. That's direct competition. I mean seriously, is he really too lazy to take 1 picture of his own and post it on his own auction? Instead he uses his competitors pics without permission then wastes his time bitching on a forum about how his competitor did what he had every right to do. In the time he spent bitchin on here he could have borrowed a camera and snapped a few shots and been up and selling.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:15 PM   #24
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
Time to break out the
can a contributor partake in the ?
Old 03-02-2009, 01:20 PM   #25
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Back in the old days of eBay, picture thieves would get a wake up call when the stole an image by hotlinking to it, we'd just delete the file on our host site and replace it with the same file name of a really nasty fat nekkid chick, then we'd go on the boards and link too the auction so thousands of people would see the thief outed for "borrowing" our pics
Old 03-02-2009, 01:23 PM   #27
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep, but you gotta buy your own with your stimulus...

I'll buy you a though...
deal!
Old 03-02-2009, 02:05 PM   #29
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
Back in the old days of eBay, picture thieves would get a wake up call when the stole an image by hotlinking to it, we'd just delete the file on our host site and replace it with the same file name of a really nasty fat nekkid chick, then we'd go on the boards and link too the auction so thousands of people would see the thief outed for "borrowing" our pics

Old 03-02-2009, 02:20 PM   #30
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Time to break out the
HAHASHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA X2
Good 1 LongHorn
Old 03-02-2009, 02:41 PM   #31
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Evan
Hardcorehehaw's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of a dick move to throw them on ebay without posting them here first if you ask me...
If I was selling something for my truck I'd at the very least offer TW members first dibs so they wouldn't have to bid with all the sharks out there.

I can understand you want to get as much money as possible for the seat covers, kind of a catch 22 isn't it...

But when you come in here and half your posts are of you using the forum to plug your eBay auction... well I'm not going to stand behind you and say the other guy was in the wrong.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:49 PM   #32
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Time to break out the
x2...
Old 03-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #33
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
so much drama...
Old 03-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #34
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
so much drama...

in the LBC
Its kinda hard bein Snoop D O double G
Old 03-02-2009, 06:04 PM   #36
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcorehehaw View Post
Kind of a dick move to throw them on ebay without posting them here first if you ask me...
If I was selling something for my truck I'd at the very least offer TW members first dibs so they wouldn't have to bid with all the sharks out there.

I can understand you want to get as much money as possible for the seat covers, kind of a catch 22 isn't it...

But when you come in here and half your posts are of you using the forum to plug your eBay auction... well I'm not going to stand behind you and say the other guy was in the wrong.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...at-covers.html theyve been up for days buddy
Old 03-02-2009, 06:05 PM   #37

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Senior member? You need to take it down a few notches. "Senior" members have been removed from Tacoma World for being *****. Private messages aren't really private either, so watch what you do with those. Thank you.
I am not the one that brought the seniority of senior member into action he accused a "senior" member of being rude and ur right it doesnt mean shit to be a senior member i never said it did
Old 03-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #38

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
ya that's the only reason I find awoit's claims absolute shit. He used his competitors picture WITHOUT asking permission. Shit If i was selling stuff I would not want to help my competitor (simple business) and I would be very angry if someone used my materials.
to tell u the truth i would have taken my own pics but since i did the ebay seller thing on spur of the moment i took some pics i found on the internet.. funny thing is is that the pictures he took really are shitty as hell, im surprised i got a buyer on the first day ROFL!
Old 03-02-2009, 06:09 PM   #39
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Evan
Hardcorehehaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by awoit View Post
I was referring to the other guy, hence the part about half his posts being used to sell his covers....
I was sticking up for you, lol.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:12 PM   #40

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcorehehaw View Post
I was referring to the other guy, hence the part about half his posts being used to sell his covers....
I was sticking up for you, lol.
i just read the first sentence.. as you can see i had other quotes to rebuddle hehe