Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My TRD seat covers are for sale on Ebay!!

Old 03-02-2009, 06:19 PM   #41
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
so are any of the 2 seat covers still 4 sale?
Old 03-02-2009, 06:21 PM   #42
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
yes http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...at-covers.html there ya go
Old 03-02-2009, 11:52 PM   #43
Jeremyjet1 will become famous soon enoughJeremyjet1 will become famous soon enough

Jeremyjet1's Tacoma Gallery
This was my only post on tacoma world plugging anything on ebay (not 50%) as someone else claims. The reason I posted them on ebay was to cover my own A** for the payment. I also didn't know he was a tacoma world member (he had a friend post the auction for him) I have a reply from his friend apologizing for using the pics, maybe I did jump the gun but with all the fraud that goes on at ebay I didn't want to be associated with that action especially with my auction on going. I have sold things on Ebay since 1999 and have 100% positive feedback and I didn't want to risk damaging it. I also sent awoit a message explaining what I did and giving him full permission to use the photos. (his seat covers should sell pretty quick with all the exposure on this thread). I hope this resloves it. Just kinda caught off guard by the whole thing . Have a great week all
Old 03-02-2009, 11:56 PM   #44
Jeremyjet1 will become famous soon enoughJeremyjet1 will become famous soon enough

Oh by the way. I don't want to make money.... I just love to sell seat covers.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:07 AM   #45
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
I think it was a dick move to use the same pictures at the same time. Stock pictures are OK but personal ones are not.

I usually use my own pictures as I have a digi but sometimes I am lazy and have used pictures from other eBay ads. When I do, I ALWAYS wait until their auction is over before posting mine with their pictures. Less competition means higher price anyway. I just save the picture onto my computer and use later.

Those are nice seat covers and have considered it but they conflict with the side impact air bags in my 09 seats. I assume Toyota will come out with new ones that do not conflict, if they haven't already. You would think they would have those available when the first 09 rolled off the line.

I'm sure they make a killing on the aftermarket accessory market.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:58 AM   #46
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with Jeremyjet. If I'm looking at ebay ads and I see the same home taken pictures from two ads from 2 different sellers, I'm going to think it's a scam. I want to see an accurate reprensetation of what I'm buying. He could of used the photo from the Toyota accesory site if he didn't have his own picture, or list on craigslist for a local sale. Awoit jumped the gun calling you names, but htne again we haven't seen all the IM messages between the 2 of you IMO.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:29 AM   #47
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Evan
Hardcorehehaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremyjet1 View Post
This was my only post on tacoma world plugging anything on ebay (not 50%) as someone else claims
From one of your earlier posts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremyjet1 View Post
This is only 5th month on the website and my 6th post
You went from 6 to 15 posts all in this thread about your seat covers, that's about half your posts, right?
I just hate it when people use forums to plug their eBay auctions, nothing personal dude.
I'm a moderator on two other forums where people can be suspended or banned for that type of thing. It's not fair to the legitimate businesses that pay for advertising on the website. Selling something within the forum to TW members is fine, but using the forum as a form of advertising for a 3rd party sale seems kinda messed up to me. Just my opinion..
Old 03-03-2009, 09:11 AM   #48

All but one of my post on this thread have been explaining what events transpired. The original posting was the only one on this thread before the auction ended. I can't plug my auction after someone has bought the item and the auction has ended. But I have learned my lesson I'll never post an auction link on here again.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #49
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
[quote=steviestyles;439695]I agree with Jeremyjet. If I'm looking at ebay ads and I see the same home taken pictures from two ads from 2 different sellers, I'm going to think it's a scam.quote]

well obviously not every thought it was a scam because i got bids on the first day.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:01 PM   #50
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcorehehaw View Post
From one of your earlier posts...

You went from 6 to 15 posts all in this thread about your seat covers, that's about half your posts, right?
I just hate it when people use forums to plug their eBay auctions, nothing personal dude.
I'm a moderator on two other forums where people can be suspended or banned for that type of thing. It's not fair to the legitimate businesses that pay for advertising on the website. Selling something within the forum to TW members is fine, but using the forum as a form of advertising for a 3rd party sale seems kinda messed up to me. Just my opinion..
I would have to say I don't mind people posting links for ebay auctions, especially if its something I'm interested in. They ARE trying to get more advertisement but they are doing TW members a favor by letting them know an auction is being held for something they may want to partake in. However this should have been in Buy/Sell/Trade