LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My TRD seat covers are for sale on Ebay!!

Old 02-24-2009, 12:07 AM   #1
Jeremyjet1 will become famous soon enoughJeremyjet1 will become famous soon enough

Jeremyjet1's Tacoma Gallery
My TRD seat covers are for sale on Ebay!!

If anyone is interested heres the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...33702&viewitem=
Old 02-28-2009, 08:23 PM   #2
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
hey ur a ***.
all i did was use your pics on ebay and you got my post deleted...
****** get some friends
Old 02-28-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
huh?
Old 02-28-2009, 09:46 PM   #5

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
i as well am trying to sell my unwanted seat covers on ebay and i borrowed some of this guys pics because they are the same seat covers as mine and he complained to ebay becuz i used pictures that he took (which are just pictures of the seats i am selling) and got my post deleted like a bitch
Old 03-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #8
Jeremyjet1 will become famous soon enoughJeremyjet1 will become famous soon enough

Jeremyjet1's Tacoma Gallery
You could just ask permission also. For a senior member you sure are childish. To all awoit emailed me and called me an A**. Is this how Tacoma world Senior members behave? It's a bad rep for the whole website. This is only 5th month on the website and my 6th post and this is how I'm treated as a new member?, looking for advice and trying to be friendly. I won't let one bad apple spoil the bunch though. As most of the questions I have had have been answered by adults in a professional manner. Thanks all looks like I'm off to a good start!!!
Old 03-01-2009, 11:48 PM   #9
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
hahahaha this has been hilarious. Congrats on the sale!
Old 03-02-2009, 12:05 PM   #10

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremyjet1 View Post
This is only 5th month on the website and my 6th post and this is how I'm treated as a new member?, looking for advice and trying to be friendly
youre a new member trying to be friendly, and as an act of kindness you get a senior members ebay post removed all in all because u want to have the only seat covers on ebay so you can sell yours quicker then everyone else..
Old 03-02-2009, 12:37 PM   #11
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by awoit View Post
hey ur a ***.
all i did was use your pics on ebay and you got my post deleted...
****** get some friends
Quote:
i as well am trying to sell my unwanted seat covers on ebay and i borrowed some of this guys pics because they are the same seat covers as mine and he complained to ebay becuz i used pictures that he took (which are just pictures of the seats i am selling) and got my post deleted like a bitch
Quote:
youre a new member trying to be friendly, and as an act of kindness you get a senior members ebay post removed all in all because u want to have the only seat covers on ebay so you can sell yours quicker then everyone else..
Senior member? You need to take it down a few notches. "Senior" members have been removed from Tacoma World for being *****. Private messages aren't really private either, so watch what you do with those. Thank you.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:43 PM   #12
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Senior member? You need to take it down a few notches. "Senior" members have been removed from Tacoma World for being *****. Private messages aren't really private either, so watch what you do with those. Thank you.

OWNEd
Old 03-02-2009, 12:54 PM   #13
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2

sounds like some punk shit.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:58 PM   #14
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonh View Post
x2

sounds like some punk shit.
I wouldn't want my competitor coming in and using my marketing materials.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:00 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
is this needed in here too?

Old 03-02-2009, 01:01 PM   #16
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
ya that's the only reason I find awoit's claims absolute shit. He used his competitors picture WITHOUT asking permission. Shit If i was selling stuff I would not want to help my competitor (simple business) and I would be very angry if someone used my materials.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:04 PM   #19
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
is this needed in here too?

go away.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:05 PM   #20
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
ya that's the only reason I find awoit's claims absolute shit. He used his competitors picture WITHOUT asking permission. Shit If i was selling stuff I would not want to help my competitor (simple business) and I would be very angry if someone used my materials.
business? i think he was just tryin to get rid of them. its not like they are full time ebay sellers or something. freakin lame if you ask me