LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hood Scoop

Old 02-24-2009, 05:35 PM   #21
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
True.

How is that working for you?

I love it. And the APR controller pretty much maximizes the use of this combined w/the headers... I just need to hook up my wide band and monitor the A/F ratio's...
Old 02-24-2009, 05:38 PM   #22
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
I love it. And the APR controller pretty much maximizes the use of this combined w/the headers... I just need to hook up my wide band and monitor the A/F ratio's...
How much you think you are putting out these days? (HP and torque wise)

I would like to do the X-1 in the future.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:05 PM   #23
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
How much you think you are putting out these days? (HP and torque wise)

I would like to do the X-1 in the future.
I really cant say. But I know another member posted like 250ish rwhp on a Dyno w/similar mods.

I would have to say I got at least 240. My tourqe is probably less due to know cats. And Im running 33's, soo my to the wheel readings will differ.

But since the install, I've been nothing but estatic. Halls ass on the dime. Truck runs soo smooth.

But anyways, PM me, or Hit me up on my build thread so we dont get pegged for jacking threads, LOL...