1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Weathertech question

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by glwood6, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Jun 14, 2013 at 10:37 AM
    glwood6

glwood6 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    03 XCab Prerunner
    Bilstein 4600 shocks.
    I have given up on the Weathertech due to the issues with the passenger side not fitting right.

Now to decide whether to get Huskies or Maxfloormat.

2. Sep 6, 2013 at 6:17 PM
    Hotrodroxie

Hotrodroxie Active Member

Member:
    NEO
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma dbl 4x4, poor girl stock
    I got my front/rear Weathertechs last xmas and I LOVE them :) I chose them cause they seemed heavier-duty/sturdier than comparisons...and I NEED the curb on the threshold & taller edge on the driver side going up the middle carpet mound that I am ruining as apparently I rub it with my work boots. Plus the whole snow issue... I have not noticed mine to be too short behind the pedals, I don't THINK any carpet is exposed there@all actually on my 08'
    <----very happy camper :D

Further FYI: I got samples from Barbari a few yrs ago, and was pleased with there design/fit & product but wasn't ready to pay the $199 per seat. Now I can't find them anymore so I got samples from Wet Ok and their neoprene was WAY thinner and not as 'sturdy' (stretchy? wise) than the Barbari....but costs more!
    From online, it SEEMS that CoverKing's neoprene is nice and thick/sturdy like Barbari's was... IF I knew they had a cover to actually FIT my configuration...I'd buy the CoverKings

3. Sep 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM
    jmg256

jmg256 Calmer than you are

Member:
    First Name:
    Al Tonter
    Vehicle:
    TRD Offroad
    Bilstein 5100 front/rear (front at .85), Hayden 678 Trans Cooler, 20% tint, Curt Hitch/Wiring Harness, Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Mats (Black), Wet Okole Seat Covers (Black), Cooper Discoverer ATP 265/75/16, LED Map/Dome lights, ImMrYo bracket, Debadged, Extang Tuff Tonno.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/product-reviews/271961-coverking-neosupreme-garbage-w-pics.html

Products Discussed in

To Top