1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Icon Lift

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by cheeseit, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Jun 9, 2013 at 8:27 PM
    cheeseit

cheeseit [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vancouver B.C.
    Vehicle:
    2005 SR5/TRD OR Tacoma
    3 inch toytec lift
    I'm looking at lifting my truck with this Icon kit Are the Remote Res shocks worth the extra $? If I want to level the truck should I go with the 1 1/2 inch rear leaf or the 2 inch leaf?

Does any one else have the kit and can let me know how it rides, if there are any common issues with the kit and any thing else I should know before purchasing.

2. Jun 10, 2013 at 5:09 PM
    SDHQ OFFROAD

SDHQ OFFROAD Cuz Stock Sucks! Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    SALES
    Gilbert AZ
    The remote's are worth it if you really plan on using the truck hard. To level it out i would just do the 1.5 AAL. A resi in the rear would be more useful than up front since the rear is only a 2.0 shock unless you went to 2.5". The rear see's higher temps on the shocks.

The kit rides great. Icon did a great job with the valving on the shocks and a good spring to have a great on road ride that can take one hell of a beating in the dirt.

Shoot me a PM and i can get you TW pricing. We are Icon's #1 distributor and have done every set-up with them from Full built Mid travel with S2, to just a level out for the mall parking lots. HA

Products Discussed in

To Top