Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Carolina Alliance

Old 09-09-2007, 04:20 PM   #21
Mudbug is on a distinguished road

Mudbug's Tacoma Gallery
Hey 007 I think we should start some type of coach gun toting texas alliance! There are a few more texans around the board.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:43 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance: Golden State Division
GMG3 is on a distinguished road

Army:
GMG3's Tacoma Gallery
Carolina Alliance

I LIKE it. An organization that doesn't require me to do anything (except attend the Carolina Tacoma meet if I'm not too lazy to do it. Drink beer? Got it covered. Make fun of texans? Of course. I actually did live in NC for about three years and got to really like it there, except the humidity.

GMG3
Old 09-10-2007, 11:37 AM   #23
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, i'm so happy that everyone wants to be in the Alliance. Themaster, you're more than welcome to join. In fact, if you're part of the Alliance i will let you in my house.... you just can't use my bathroom, you'll have to go outside

Tacomaman, Auditech: good idea with the divisions... although now i dont know which division i should be a member of, i'm lazy and redneckish.... oh well, i'm too lazy to figure it out.

This is awesome, i feel like i'm in a gang! maybe once we're done with Texas we can take on the bloods and the crypts. We can challenge them to a drinking contest
Old 09-10-2007, 11:38 AM   #24
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard GMG3, glad to see the Alliance is starting to spread all over the US, and Canada
Old 09-10-2007, 02:25 PM   #25
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
yeah.......we are always gonna have an awesome alliance round here!! we need some beers........but im too damn lazy to go get one..........damn, wish my wife was home!!
Old 09-11-2007, 06:39 AM   #26

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe we should also start a "Drunk Division".....
Old 09-11-2007, 06:41 AM   #27

nd's Tacoma Gallery
BTW, i bet when/if Texas ever gets a group together they will probably steal our name and call it the "Texas Alliance".... Texans are so un-original....
Old 09-11-2007, 06:52 AM   #28
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Maybe we should also start a "Drunk Division".....
...drunk, but not driving, division - right?
Old 09-11-2007, 06:56 AM   #29
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
BTW, i bet when/if Texas ever gets a group together they will probably steal our name and call it the "Texas Alliance".... Texans are so un-original....
No, we would be the "TW Texas Division" or "Texas Tacoma Infantry" or "Lonestar Slackers" or something like that.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:50 AM   #30

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
...drunk, but not driving, division - right?
good point, i dont need to advocate drunk driving.... unless you just bought your truck and you're on a muddy trail in the middle of nowhere at midnight.... then its stupid but not really dangerous.... believe me, i know
Old 09-11-2007, 08:56 AM   #31

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
No, we would be the "TW Texas Division" or "Texas Tacoma Infantry" or "Lonestar Slackers" or something like that.
You say that now but i know how sneaky you Texans are, you'll steal our name just to try to be as cool as we are. you'll prolly even steal our love for beer....

BTW 007, what are you gonna do when/if Texas starts a group to combat the Alliance? right now you're a member of the Alliance and you can't be a member of both. If we find out you're a traitor we'll probably have you hanged.... if we can find someone sober enough to make a noose and motivated enough to get up off the couch and actually go through with it. Screw it, thats way too much trouble, i give up.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:26 AM   #32

Mudbug's Tacoma Gallery
Texas tequila tacos hehehehe
Old 09-11-2007, 09:27 AM   #33

Mudbug's Tacoma Gallery
Although i'm probably only going to be in texas another year....I'm seriously considering going to MIT.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:34 AM   #34
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BTW 007, what are you gonna do when/if Texas starts a group to combat the Alliance? right now you're a member of the Alliance and you can't be a member of both. If we find out you're a traitor we'll probably have you hanged.... if we can find someone sober enough to make a noose and motivated enough to get up off the couch and actually go through with it. Screw it, thats way too much trouble, i give up.
I dunno ND, Hanged???

I mean we are a tacoma group, I think we'd need a little more fitting punishment for treason. Perhaps have the traitor drawn and quartered, using off road recovery straps and or winch cables?

Just seems to fit better.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:50 AM   #35
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
You say that now but i know how sneaky you Texans are, you'll steal our name just to try to be as cool as we are. you'll prolly even steal our love for beer....
I think that is a pretty universal love.

Quote:
I consider myself the ambassador that keeps the two from fighting (or watching as the two fight with a GnT in my hand saying, "Good Shot, Ole' Chap!" ) Maybe I should create a South West "Alliance" instead. Maybe I should have another beer and relax and let some one else handle it. Ok, I'm good now.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:27 AM   #36

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Maverick: good point, i dont know what i was thinking. From now on you'll be in charge of punishing anyone who dares go against the Alliance.

007: you make it sound like it's easy to just go and start up an Alliance. Its much harder than you think and takes certain personality traits.

first of all, you have to be very charismatic (like me).
You have to make promisises that are impossible to keep (such as taking over Texas).
You also have to find a group of people to make fun of and take your frustrations out on (i still cant remember why i chose Texans).
You have to promise perks (such as beer and lazyness... i thought about adding strippers to the list but i was afraid that would scare away possible female members)
I dont know if you realize this or not but litterally almost half a dozen people look to me for guidance and wisdom. Thats a huge responsibility. Do you have any idea how hard it is to pretend to be sober enough to be wise?

Those are just some of the reasons that starting an Alliance is so difficult... i'm sure there are other reasons but i'm tired and dont feel like trying to think of them. I just wanted to let you know how hard it is to be me. i'm tired from typing now, i'm gonna leave work early and watch tv and drink beer
Old 09-11-2007, 12:09 PM   #37
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Maverick: good point, i dont know what i was thinking. From now on you'll be in charge of punishing anyone who dares go against the Alliance.

007: you make it sound like it's easy to just go and start up an Alliance. Its much harder than you think and takes certain personality traits.

first of all, you have to be very charismatic (like me).
You have to make promisises that are impossible to keep (such as taking over Texas).
You also have to find a group of people to make fun of and take your frustrations out on (i still cant remember why i chose Texans).
You have to promise perks (such as beer and lazyness... i thought about adding strippers to the list but i was afraid that would scare away possible female members)
I dont know if you realize this or not but litterally almost half a dozen people look to me for guidance and wisdom. Thats a huge responsibility. Do you have any idea how hard it is to pretend to be sober enough to be wise?

Those are just some of the reasons that starting an Alliance is so difficult... i'm sure there are other reasons but i'm tired and dont feel like trying to think of them. I just wanted to let you know how hard it is to be me. i'm tired from typing now, i'm gonna leave work early and watch tv and drink beer
Ew. That sounds like work. Nevermind. I am going back to sleep. When I wake up, a beer will keep me from over exerting my brain muscle.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:12 PM   #38

nd's Tacoma Gallery
brains have muscles? i think mine is missing one....
Old 09-11-2007, 01:31 PM   #39

Mudbug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
brains have muscles? i think mine is missing one....
Brain IS a muscle so I guess you don't have a brain after all that lazyness and beer!

Now where did I set my margarita down.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:09 PM   #40
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery

I lived in Elkin and Ft. Bragg.