Carolina Alliance

Old 11-29-2007, 06:00 PM   #481
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Yes, I do want to. My wife has friends moving to SC, so I'm trying to talk her into visiting them while I go play. It's a work in progress.
i can sell glasses to a blind man, if you need help convincing her just let me know, otherwise i'll just show up one day, u jump in your truck and follow me outta town then call your wife and tell her some guy in a white tacoma just stole some lawn decorations and you're in pursuit haha
Old 11-29-2007, 06:02 PM   #482

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrooks84 View Post
wow I guess I never realized how close you were to me. I live in the northwest corner of ohio. get certified man!! I'll show you a good time! There is a dive shop in Ft. Wayne In that have specials on dive trips all the time. There is one coming up that is a 5-6 day dive trip live aboard the ship all inclusive for $660!
yea i'm probably only 4 hours or so from you, but i have never been diving in anything but my ex's pants, so i know nothing about it nor does anyone around here that i know
Old 11-29-2007, 06:09 PM   #483
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
yea i'm probably only 4 hours or so from you, but i have never been diving in anything but my ex's pants, so i know nothing about it nor does anyone around here that i know
What is the nearest large city to you? I can find any dive shop.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:18 PM   #484
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Actually looks like Crest Hill has a dive center there. Can check it out for just the info at first, see if it spikes your interest.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:22 PM   #485
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
i can sell glasses to a blind man, if you need help convincing her just let me know, otherwise i'll just show up one day, u jump in your truck and follow me outta town then call your wife and tell her some guy in a white tacoma just stole some lawn decorations and you're in pursuit haha
My wife is very unpursuadable.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:23 PM   #486
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
She knows how much I enjoy offroading though.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:02 PM   #487

Quote:
What is the nearest large city to you? I can find any dive shop.
i'm about a half hour southwest of chicago, but i dont have money anyway so dont waste your time lol
Old 11-29-2007, 09:03 PM   #488

Quote:
Actually looks like Crest Hill has a dive center there. Can check it out for just the info at first, see if it spikes your interest.
i drive through crest hill on the way to anywhere so i might go check it out just to look around
Old 11-29-2007, 09:05 PM   #489

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
My wife is very unpursuadable.
i can figure out something for you...here you go, buy her a nice piece of jewelry and buy a new wallet for yourself. use your new wallet, but put anything old that you dont need in your old one and leave it on the kitchen counter with the jewelry sitting inside it. when u call her to tell her you're chasing me, tell her you forgot your wallet on the counter and ask her to go through it to see if your license is in there. when she finds her present she wont care where u are or when you'll be back lol....damn i'm good arent i
Old 11-30-2007, 06:37 AM   #490
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Carolina Alliance Leadership Sucks.

Hey Tacomaman, where is that SOB (Son OF a Bird). Bird Man is missing. He didn't go to work today too. Stupid drunk. He hasn't surfaced since he took a dive for cat fish noodling, I think.

May be he is redesigning the rebel flag all in white and holding it up by his tiny pointed stick . And this guy is your leader?
YOUR FEARLESS LEADER IS BACK!!! Sorry guys, i took time off for my birthday, and then thanksgiving and then i was "sick", then when i came back to work we have been crazy busy. I've spent the last three days trying to catch up in the 2nd gen forum and i'm almost done. I would like to say one thing..... GO TIGERS!!! Screw you tacomaman and any other member that pulled for a chicken! Better luck next year
Old 11-30-2007, 06:38 AM   #491
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
nah, he aint MIA man!! he is still gloating in all his glory about clemson beating carolina!!! and no way in hell he is redisigning our rebel flag.......it would be hell if he tried to turn it clemson orange!!!
now thats not a bad idea.....
Old 11-30-2007, 06:39 AM   #492

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
^Yeah, and they smell like sap. Do those Mountme's smell like sap, too?

I'm offended by that.
haha! they smell like sap! thats funny as hell
Old 11-30-2007, 06:50 AM   #493

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
Actually you'd be surprised at how warm they are, it's a lot of wool (as long as you get a well made one). I got married in mine off the coast of Ireland, it was about 45 and windy and I was sweating.
I know you're a texan so i have no choice but to hate you but that is so badass!!! There are different levels of stupid dirty texans, and even though you're still a stupid dirty texan you're definately at the top level. Its hard to hate anyone that owns a kilt (but for the record i still hate you )

I am a little confused though. I thought kilts were strictly a scottish thing? Did the irish wear kilts too? you may need to elaborate on this for me
Old 11-30-2007, 06:53 AM   #494

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gonna need to know when exactly it is. I already have some dive trips set up for the spring. Might not be able to get down there this time around. I can't miss any of my dives this next year. I'm going for my advanced diver C certification and my rescue diver certification.
I believe we have settled on the last weekend in april
Old 11-30-2007, 07:31 AM   #495
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
I know you're a texan so i have no choice but to hate you but that is so badass!!! There are different levels of stupid dirty texans, and even though you're still a stupid dirty texan you're definately at the top level. Its hard to hate anyone that owns a kilt (but for the record i still hate you )

I am a little confused though. I thought kilts were strictly a scottish thing? Did the irish wear kilts too? you may need to elaborate on this for me
I had my kilt custom made with the tartan of the county my family name is from (Sligo county Ireland). The Irish wore kilts as well but it was a more formal thing for them and not quite as common, you should think of it more as a Celtic thing. Here is a picture from our wedding although the jacket I have on is a Scottish style.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:35 AM   #496

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
I believe we have settled on the last weekend in april
that was what i heard about it...damn i'll be so old by then
Old 11-30-2007, 01:11 PM   #497
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
with 5 turnovers clemson should have won by alot more than they did next year we will show you
Old 11-30-2007, 02:04 PM   #498

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
I had my kilt custom made with the tartan of the county my family name is from (Sligo county Ireland). The Irish wore kilts as well but it was a more formal thing for them and not quite as common, you should think of it more as a Celtic thing. Here is a picture from our wedding although the jacket I have on is a Scottish style.
that pic just showed up as a red X. you should put it up in your gallary
Old 11-30-2007, 02:04 PM   #499

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003greenbean View Post
with 5 turnovers clemson should have won by alot more than they did next year we will show you
Yeah, Clemson played a pretty sloppy game but they won, and thats all i care about when it come to Carolina
Old 11-30-2007, 03:46 PM   #500
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003greenbean View Post

you got that right. carolina all the way next year(well, they will defeat clemson anyway)!!