1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Carolina Alliance

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by TJOPILOT, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Dec 6, 2007 at 10:11 AM
    TuRDTACO

TuRDTACO Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    HAD 07 TRD OFFROAD PRERUNNER
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    it's not nasty, but if i told you all, you'd wonder why nobody died lol

2. Dec 6, 2007 at 11:51 AM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    We're waiting........

3. Dec 6, 2007 at 4:43 PM
    Toy4Life

Toy4Life 668: The Neighbor of the Beast

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Slippery Rock, PA
    Vehicle:
    96 Subaru Outback 2.2 5mt
    92 4Runner SR5 3.0v6 4x4(sold) 02 Tacoma SR5 TRD Offroad 4x4 (sold)
    Inquiring minds want to know.

4. Dec 6, 2007 at 11:16 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    alright, here it is but keep in mind this IS a story, not a joke, so it won't be too short lol...i started dating this girl 4 and a half years ago, she was 14 and i was 16 (young i know haha), we broke up a few times between June of 2003 and May of this year due to us getting sick of eachother...ok it was just me getting sick of her lol. anyway, some stuff went down cuz i was hanging out with this other girl and we ended up breaking up for good. few days later my then-roommate apparantly started talking to her to make sure she was ok cuz it was a pretty nasty break up and he's been on the sh!t end of that thing before, but anyway they started talking and of course, they started dating about a week after me and her split up. they tried hiding it at first, but it didnt work so well because she was already staying the night, except in his room this time, and he had the audacity to try hiding her like i was stupid. so obviously i was pissed as hell but i ended up talking to him about it and he was like "dude it's not a physical thing we're just taking it slow so dont worry about it". well that went out the window when i came home to piss after work about 2 weeks after they started seeing eachother, and i peed on a used rubber. i flipped out of course, as i had every right to. anyway, i ended up moving out because neither of them have any respect for other people and with the other situation i was in with someone else, it was just too much of a pain in the ass to deal with. they're still together and they're doing good, which i'm happy about because they are really good together and i still hang out with them all the time. but that was his one and only "douchebag move" that i'd let him get away with, everything else i'd kill him over lol.

there are about a hundred other things that happened in this timeframe but thats the jist of it, my best friend banged my ex g/f of four years in the room next to mine a week after we broke up, and lied to me about it.

my life is great isnt it?

5. Dec 6, 2007 at 11:19 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    so like i said, you're wondering now how neither of them were killed during all of that. well for one, that was why i started smoking, a pack a day to start off with, and there was somebody else very important to me that helped me through it but she just pretty much...i don't even know how to describe it other than she's the only thing in the world that i want and i can't have her. 2007 sucked, and i've lost 2 jobs so far too because of the stress of this all affecting my work

6. Dec 7, 2007 at 6:58 AM
    TRDeity

TRDeity Well-Known Member

Member:
    ATX
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRDpro
    at least you still have your Tacoma:)

7. Dec 7, 2007 at 8:39 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    I think we've all been there. a similar situation happened to me. I wont get into it cause it will take about a day and a half to write. But i lost a job cause the stress and depression caused me to drink more than usual (thats ALOT btw) and i couldnt make it to work and when i did make it i was tired and didnt do my job and didnt care if i got yelled at for not doing my job. The fact that my job was at a State mental hospital didnt help since that is a very stressfull depressing job in the first place. But i know exactly where you're coming from..... it sucks

8. Dec 7, 2007 at 10:54 AM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    yea i do for now but i'm barely hanging onto it, with the high payment i have and being between jobs with little income, i'm scratching to make these payments

9. Dec 7, 2007 at 10:57 AM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    that it does....and to think i only told you not even half of everything that happened just over the summer alone, i started smoking some herbals over the summer and i was high for a solid 3 months, trying to clear this crap off my mind but good thing i got away from that stuff as easily as i did, otherwise i'd be in an even worse position than i am now

10. Dec 7, 2007 at 12:50 PM
    Toy4Life

Toy4Life 668: The Neighbor of the Beast

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Slippery Rock, PA
    Vehicle:
    96 Subaru Outback 2.2 5mt
    92 4Runner SR5 3.0v6 4x4(sold) 02 Tacoma SR5 TRD Offroad 4x4 (sold)
    Time heals. This is where it pays off that you're still young. You'll bounce back, and what would life be without these experiences.

11. Dec 7, 2007 at 8:28 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    EASIER lol, you'd think that i'd be damn near immune to this stuff after awhile but it never gets any easier to deal with

12. Dec 7, 2007 at 8:39 PM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    HAPPY 1000th, turdtaco....u gigantic, gaping, post whore!!!!!

13. Dec 7, 2007 at 8:41 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    haha thank you, i feel like its my birthday but this time i'm not getting beaten!! woohoo....anyway, you'd better start posting more, otherwise at this rate i'll have you passed up with a week or 2 :cool:

14. Dec 7, 2007 at 9:07 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    really couldnt have said it better myself.......................happy 1000th(and some change:D) turdtaco!!!!

15. Dec 7, 2007 at 9:10 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    thanks tacomaman, and by the way, if there is ever a two day period where you guys don't see any new posts from me, i've either gone legally insane, been sitting in jail, or i'm dead. as long as i keep out of trouble, keep my mind at least loosely together and stay alive, i'll be here. EVEN if the repo bastard tries taking my taco. if he does get it, i'll buy an older taco and mod the hell out of it lol

16. Dec 11, 2007 at 10:45 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    WTF?!?!!? why haven't we been posting in our homebase thread??

17. Dec 12, 2007 at 5:27 AM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    Bug shield, window visors, skid plate, rust proofing, tonneau cover, paint & upholstery protection, side step bars, navigation system.
    I think its time I closed this filthy, stinking and useless thread :mad:. Speak now or forever hold your silence. :bananadance:

18. Dec 12, 2007 at 7:24 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    HELL NO YOU DIRTY CANUK!!! you close my thread i'll close your face!!! besides, this has got to be one of the longest threads on the site. its 28 pages now. are there any that are longer?

19. Dec 12, 2007 at 7:49 AM
    TheMaster

TheMaster Born to Ride

Member:
    First Name:
    Chicky Baby
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC TRD Sport
    We'll your input does NOT count. I dont have to explain that in detail, do I?

20. Dec 12, 2007 at 9:10 AM
    sawdust

sawdust Unapologetic Texan

Member:
    Frisco, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad Radiant Red V6 Auto DC
    Homelink mirror, tailgate lock, 2ndary air filter removal, Access LE tonneau, Bugflector II, hitch-based bed extender, vent visors, suspension TSB, stall mat
    Ya know, TheMaster, I was trying to talk 007 into closing my new member thread right after I'd posted a while back. nd would really hate that. However, now I'm kinda hoping to stretch it out. Still, even the threat would cause an uproar in SC. Either way I win. So hard to decide...

Products Discussed in

To Top