Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Carolina Alliance

Old 12-12-2007, 02:05 PM   #541
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
dont do it.......there will be anarchy!! of its closed....we will just start another, then another, and so forth and so on!!! trust me.....you WILL get tired of closing threads, so you might as well leave this one up!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 08:06 AM   #542
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
dont do it.......there will be anarchy!! of its closed....we will just start another, then another, and so forth and so on!!! trust me.....you WILL get tired of closing threads, so you might as well leave this one up!!!
We shall rise as one and destroy as many. We will take what you know and turn it completely around so that when you think you see white it is actually black!!! We will overcome all who try to stop us, and have quite a few drinks in the process.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:17 AM   #543
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrooks84 View Post
We shall rise as one and destroy as many. We will take what you know and turn it completely around so that when you think you see white it is actually black!!! We will overcome all who try to stop us, and have quite a few drinks in the process.
That sounds cool and all but it would probably be alot easier to just sit around and watch tv and get drunk....
Old 12-13-2007, 09:19 AM   #544
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
That sounds cool and all but it would probably be alot easier to just sit around and watch tv and get drunk....
That's right dcrooks has it backwards. You get lazy and drunk first, then you make weak threats. Good job keeping these guys in line, nd.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:55 AM   #545
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
That's right dcrooks has it backwards. You get lazy and drunk first, then you make weak threats. Good job keeping these guys in line, nd.
i do what i can...
Old 12-13-2007, 11:27 AM   #546
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and it sounds funner
Old 12-13-2007, 09:09 PM   #547
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
hey we get in line for food, just swing by the meet in the spring and you'll see...which i am still going to, btw. i'll be in a mustang hopefully but it'll be the same color as my taco is, and we can still use the trunk for a beer cooler lol
Old 12-14-2007, 08:53 AM   #548

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
hey we get in line for food, just swing by the meet in the spring and you'll see...which i am still going to, btw. i'll be in a mustang hopefully but it'll be the same color as my taco is, and we can still use the trunk for a beer cooler lol
Lift it like 12 inches and put some MT's on it. Hows the financial situation going?
Old 12-14-2007, 09:07 AM   #549
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
.....like 12 inches
Dream on! Stupid Alliance.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:30 PM   #550

Quote:
Lift it like 12 inches and put some MT's on it. Hows the financial situation going?
financial situation sucks balls, and perhaps i'll buy one mustang to drive everyday, and buy another and stick the body on a chevy k5 frame with a 350...it'll be a tacozilla-mustang lol
Old 12-14-2007, 08:31 PM   #551

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Dream on! Stupid Alliance.
shave my taint sir, i have already found a way to fit 35's under a mustang
Old 12-14-2007, 08:35 PM   #552
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
shave my taint sir, i have already found a way to fit 35's under a mustang
I don't believe I would trust a Canadian to shave my taint.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:44 PM   #553

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I don't believe I would trust a Canadian to shave my taint.
haha i wouldn't really let him do it, altho i WOULD mail him an anonymous letter containing the by-product of the shaving lol
Old 12-14-2007, 08:45 PM   #554
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Send him a nut-hair sandwich.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:49 PM   #555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Send him a nut-hair sandwich.
hey themaster, would you like bologna, turkey, canadian bacon, etc between the slices of your tainted sandwich
Old 01-10-2014, 03:39 AM   #559
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post
Is this Alliance still active?
negative... it was shut down... but it lives in spirit from what I'm told...