Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Carolina Alliance

Old 09-11-2007, 02:39 PM   #41
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danusa View Post
I lived in Elkin and Ft. Bragg.
I'm in Ft. Bragg now...well...i'm a contractor here...
Old 09-12-2007, 05:00 AM   #42
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Hey look! I know i'm fairly new here and all, but what's the point of the alliance if just anyone can get in without living here?

When one is part of the Air Force he is not in the Navy. Is this like being Irish American?

Just trying to keep it pure.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:34 AM   #43
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Viper, glad to see you joined up!! you make a valid point but you forget, we are at war.... with Texas. During WWII America was allied with many foreign nations. granted, they weren't actually part of America but still, thats how i view the Alliance. Besides, i take it as a compliment, everyone loves the Carolinas so much they are scrambling to be a part of our group I was actually hoping you'd join up though, we're probably gonna need some counceling for alcohol abuse pretty soon
Old 09-12-2007, 08:36 AM   #44
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudbug View Post
Brain IS a muscle so I guess you don't have a brain after all that lazyness and beer!

Now where did I set my margarita down.
Where do you get off calling my brain a muscle!!! Your mom's a muscle!!! lets see you rebound from that burn....
Old 09-12-2007, 09:14 AM   #45
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Wow - again with the off-topic beating of a dead horse...

Old 09-12-2007, 09:55 AM   #46

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Wow - again with the off-topic beating of a dead horse...

Oh yeah, well your moms a dead horse!
Old 09-12-2007, 10:00 AM   #47

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Actually, i think i need to stop with the "your mom" jokes, i actually got screwed with that in high school. That has been my only comeback for the past 10 years, and i said it to a girl at school and it turns out her mom died of cancer about a year earlier. I never felt so bad in my life. So i officially take back the "your mom" jokes 007 and Mudbug. and if either of your mothers is actually dead you can kick me in the nuts if you come to the carolina meet
Old 09-12-2007, 01:30 PM   #48
Carolina Alliance
Zrlee is on a distinguished road

Zrlee's Tacoma Gallery
New Carolina Alliance Member. I'm Up For A Meeting.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:43 PM   #49

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you joined Zlee! welcome!
Old 09-12-2007, 01:44 PM   #50
Carolina Alliance: Warheads On Foreheads Division
MarkC is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AGE (aerospace ground equipment) mechanic
Name: Mark
MarkC's Tacoma Gallery
looks like i'm in
Old 09-12-2007, 02:00 PM   #51

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see we have a warhead expert in our ranks now, that will come in handy when we make our move on Texas
Old 09-12-2007, 02:35 PM   #52
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well if anyone needs some computer networking done, i'm ur man...haha
Old 09-12-2007, 04:55 PM   #53
Carolina Alliance: Golden State Division
GMG3 is on a distinguished road

Army:
GMG3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
Hey look! I know i'm fairly new here and all, but what's the point of the alliance if just anyone can get in without living here?

When one is part of the Air Force he is not in the Navy. Is this like being Irish American?

Just trying to keep it pure.
Just think of us in the other divisions as the Carolina Foreign legion

GMG3
Old 09-12-2007, 06:05 PM   #54
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMG3 View Post
Just think of us in the other divisions as the Carolina Foreign legion

GMG3

sounds awesome!!!

by the time were done, the carolina alliance is gonna rule the world( well...........at least the beer tub and lazy boy recliners anyway!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 06:27 PM   #55
Sooooooper Moderator

here u go nd....

carolina cooler
Old 09-12-2007, 08:40 PM   #56
Carolina Alliance: Sunshine State Division
SR5TaComa24 is on a distinguished road

SR5TaComa24's Tacoma Gallery
guess i might as well join too.
i mean i do have fmaily in s.c.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:53 AM   #57
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Hey Viper, glad to see you joined up!! you make a valid point but you forget, we are at war.... with Texas. During WWII America was allied with many foreign nations. granted, they weren't actually part of America but still, thats how i view the Alliance. Besides, i take it as a compliment, everyone loves the Carolinas so much they are scrambling to be a part of our group I was actually hoping you'd join up though, we're probably gonna need some counceling for alcohol abuse pretty soon
Glad to be aboard. But one more request, can we make war on Florida too?

I think we need to have a State of the Carolinas address. An assessment meeting and perhaps a declaration of intent and protocol. Some points on why we must be aggressive against Texas. I mean, I understand why but we need to make it formal you know. A "We have nothing to fear but fear itself..." and..."Texas drivers and the Rangers are boils on the ass of America..."speech.

Is this like the UN and do we have an elected head of the alliance? Just all some serious questions I have.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:54 AM   #58

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Viper: You mean like a founding Charter or something like that? I agree, we do need to have an actual document. The problem with that is that it takes time and motivation to write one, so if anyone in the Alliance is motivated enough to write it, that means they are too motivated to be in the Alliance. Sort of a catch-22 situation. Maybe we can find a loophole like, if you're really really drunk and can barely type you are allowed to write a Charter. I dunno.

Anyway, what do you have against Florida. I mean dont get me wrong, its hot, humid, full of mosqitoes and old people and is definately not a southern state (its a yankee state that got misplaced) but i dont necissarily have a problem with them. Although they are surrounded by the ocean.... and i do hate the ocean.... But they havn't deeply offended me like i assume Texas did at some point.

As far as leadership goes, i dunno.... i'm technicallly teh founder but i dont know if that makes me the leader or not. If so then i accept, and since Jhodge was the second to back me up i guess he's second in command. So it's settled, i am the King and Jhodge is the Queen, we'll just get tcbob to make the appropriate changes in our titles.... J/k johodge Viper, we have to be careful, we cant be too organized or it would go against everything we stand for. We're more of a loose collection of half-assed vagabonds with a strange obsession with Texas than we are an actual organization. I am currently a tyranic dictator that rules with an iron fist, i am open to suggestions
Old 09-17-2007, 06:36 PM   #59
Carolina Alliance: Golden State Division
GMG3 is on a distinguished road

Army:
GMG3's Tacoma Gallery
You might want to be careful with that iron fist. They make beer cans out of pretty thin aluminium. Wouldn't want to waste.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:42 PM   #60
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMG3 View Post
You might want to be careful with that iron fist. They make beer cans out of pretty thin aluminium. Wouldn't want to waste.

rumor has it that his "iron fist" is actually a giant flask, just shaped like an iron fist!!