Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Carolina Alliance

Old 09-06-2007, 10:45 PM   #1
TJOPILOT will become famous soon enough
TJOPILOT's Tacoma Gallery
Carolina Alliance

I want to be a member too nd!!!! Does that mean I have to move there?

Oh and congrats on winning the August prize with your fast typing!
Old 09-07-2007, 08:33 AM   #2
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
You can definately be a member. Maverick is a member and he's from Jersey. you dont have to live in the Carolinas (although it helps), you just have to make fun of Texans, drink beer, be lazy and try to make it to the Carolina Tacoma Meet if at all possible..... whenever we actually have one. Oh and i'm, trying to get all the members to have their title under their handle changed to "Carolina Alliance". You can't be a true member until you have tcbob do that for you. Otherwise you're a quasi-member.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:07 AM   #3
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
You can definately be a member. Maverick is a member and he's from Jersey. you dont have to live in the Carolinas (although it helps), you just have to make fun of Texans, drink beer, be lazy and try to make it to the Carolina Tacoma Meet if at all possible..... whenever we actually have one. Oh and i'm, trying to get all the members to have their title under their handle changed to "Carolina Alliance". You can't be a true member until you have tcbob do that for you. Otherwise you're a quasi-member.
Though if you have your title changed it should reflect the truth as mine does.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:04 PM   #4
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick491 View Post
Though if you have your title changed it should reflect the truth as mine does.
Nice

Although we don't discriminate here in the Alliance, as long as you want to be a member you dont have to specify where you're from, unless you want to. here in the south we have a long history of being tolorant of everyone.... We'll be happy to take in Yankee's as long as they like beer
Old 09-07-2007, 12:22 PM   #5
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Let me see I have family in South Carolina (North Charleston) I drink lots of beer and I am lazy as hell. So can I be a member too man.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:28 PM   #6

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Let me see I have family in South Carolina (North Charleston) I drink lots of beer and I am lazy as hell. So can I be a member too man.
absolutely, we could use an x runner in our posse for when we have to make a fast get away.... like after we TP both of 007's houses

Just get tc to chance your title and you're official
Old 09-07-2007, 12:31 PM   #7

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Man, it looks like we have alot of interested TW members... who would have thought that people would want to join an organization where you dont have to do anything but be lazy, drink beer, and make fun of people from other regions... go figure....
Old 09-07-2007, 12:37 PM   #8
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Hey, my parents, sister, brother and grandparents live in Jefferson, NC and Boone. That is where I will be for Thanksgiving - doesn't that count for anything??!?!
Old 09-07-2007, 12:39 PM   #9
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i got my title changed as well...mine says "Dual Carolina Alliance" since i live and own a house in NC and all my family and wifes family are in SC, as well as my other house.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:33 PM   #10

nd's Tacoma Gallery
007: If you really want to be a part of the Alliance i guess it's ok (you just have to get rid of your horse and stop wearing your 10 gallon hat). if you make it up to the Carolina Meet then you will definately be a full fledged member for life.

Jhodge: Glad to see another member had their title changed, this is starting to catch on quick. pretty soon we'll have enough members to take over texas.... if onlly we had the motivation and were'nt too drunk. Well i'm glad at least one of our members has both sides of the NC/SC border covered
Old 09-07-2007, 02:48 PM   #11
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
007: If you really want to be a part of the Alliance i guess it's ok (you just have to get rid of your horse and stop wearing your 10 gallon hat). if you make it up to the Carolina Meet then you will definately be a full fledged member for life.
Ew - I wouldn't be caught dead in a 10 gallon hat - although, I have seen some Texas women that made a cowboy hat look damn good!

As for my horse, I could never get rid of my Tacoma, or any of its horses.
Old 09-08-2007, 12:06 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i finally got my title changed. and it is what it is fellas, so this carolina alliance thing is kick ass!! ok, beer time!!
Old 09-08-2007, 06:46 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
I guess i need to get tcbob to change mine but im to lazy. I know im carolina alliance lazy division
Old 09-08-2007, 06:56 PM   #14
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITECH View Post
I guess i need to get tcbob to change mine but im to lazy. I know im carolina alliance lazy division

awesome man!!!
Old 09-08-2007, 07:21 PM   #15
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
Im a member now. that was to much work im going to have to get the wife to type for me. Im just not lazy enuf
Old 09-08-2007, 08:42 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance
07TRDsport is on a distinguished road

07TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
So how do I get in? Im the young gun (21) around in these NC parts...workin all the damn time n no time for fun..
Old 09-09-2007, 05:22 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TRDsport View Post
So how do I get in? Im the young gun (21) around in these NC parts...workin all the damn time n no time for fun..

well, you are basically in. of course, ya gotta be lazy, and like beer, this also helps.......just pm tcbob, he will change your title for you.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:41 AM   #18
Carolina Alliance
07TRDsport is on a distinguished road

07TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
alright ill do that when i get some time.. haha it sounds like too much work to look him up and pm him right now. but ill do it when i get around to iit. thanks tacomaman
Old 09-09-2007, 08:00 AM   #19
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I want to be a member too. Since Canadians are not allowed in your house, I'll be happy being a quasi-member.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:24 PM   #20
themaster do you live in southern canada. that works for us.