Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

maintenance required light

Old 06-21-2013, 08:20 AM   #61
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
^^^ FU DB

Just trying to lighten things up. Does your keyboard ever get too slippy from all of the 303?
Not talking to you anymore! I'm still trying to clean all the Coke I spit on it the other night thanks to you
Old 06-21-2013, 08:22 AM   #62
Last Straw of Brittfartikus
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
die hoser
Old 06-21-2013, 08:41 AM   #63
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
die hoser

Old 06-21-2013, 08:51 AM   #64
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
die hoser
Stretcher fetcher usually gets them.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:03 AM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
Stretcher fetcher usually gets them.
Lol.... Hey.. I'm cool with that!

Old 06-21-2013, 09:17 AM   #66
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
Lol.... Hey.. I'm cool with that!

I had a battalion chief tell me to go get a 5 to 3 connector off the fire truck one time which I was smart enough to know what it was but had no idea where it was or if anything else went with it. I was cool with that. I've also fetched my own stretcher many times.
He then told me to help them drag a hose two blocks cause they failed to see the hydrant across the street from the house. I showed him the patch on my sleeve and said look, I don't ask you to fix my screw ups and I don't drag hose. lol
Old 06-21-2013, 09:32 AM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
I had a battalion chief tell me to go get a 5 to 3 connector off the fire truck one time which I was smart enough to know what it was but had no idea where it was or if anything else went with it. I was cool with that. I've also fetched my own stretcher many times.
He then told me to help them drag a hose two blocks cause they failed to see the hydrant across the street from the house. I showed him the patch on my sleeve and said look, I don't ask you to fix my screw ups and I don't drag hose. lol
I understand. I've kept my Paramedic License up to date even though we are only required to be Nationally Certified EMT's. Hell, due to our SOG's I can't even practice at a level higher than EMT while on duty.

Our ambulance service and the Fire Dept. are separate. The only thing that ever bothers me is when the Medics "expect" us to lift the cot and wheel them to the unit. I've got a problem with that. I'll help out anyway I can but when they just stand there and wait for us to do all the heavy lifting is where I'll draw the line. I don't "expect" them to run into the house and set up ventilation, pull ceilings, or do a primary search. Don't expect me to do their job. It doesn't happen often though. Most of the Medics are really good.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:13 AM   #68
Ditch Doctor

EMS:
I don't work there anymore anyway. I work for a rural county EMS now. Our FD is volunteer and EMS is paid here. Much better......sometimes. lol