Notices

2006 Toyota Tacoma Extreme XP-PreRunner

Old 02-25-2009, 08:57 AM   #1
FlyFisher is on a distinguished road
Navy:
FlyFisher's Tacoma Gallery
2006 Toyota Tacoma Extreme XP-PreRunner

Hi everyone!

I am looking to buy another Tacome and found a dealer with a 2006 Toyota Tacoma Extreme XP-PreRunner Limited Edition. Is there such a thing and why can I not find any information online about the model? Can someone direct me to where I can find some information on this model so that I can figure out if this thing is for real and has the right equipment on it.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:28 AM   #2
Taco969 will become famous soon enoughTaco969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: AFE
Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
The only special model that I recall in the Southeast when I worked down in Florida was called an XSP. It came with 20" wheels, step bars, TRD exhaust, Carbon fiber interior(all the grey plastic covered with carbon fiber stick ons). That's all I can think about at this time. I'll let ya know if I remember any other things that are on the XSP.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:36 AM   #3
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
I think there is also a "Texas Edition" I dunno if its anything special, it comes with 20" rims , texas badges and borla exhaust
Old 02-25-2009, 09:51 AM   #4
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Their is also a limited edition Ivan Stewart Tacoma and Tundra.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #5
FlyFisher is on a distinguished road
Navy:
FlyFisher's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I think it is a XSP (which is one of the name plates on the tail gate), along with a Limited Edition and Pre-Runner name plates. It does have 20" wheels. Is this thing for real? Where can I get information on it? Also were I can find out how much these things are worth right now. Edmunds, etc. do not have this model listed.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #6
Taco969 will become famous soon enoughTaco969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: AFE
Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure what the limited edition is . There isn't a spot for XSP on there, you just have to put the options in.... There should be a spot to put step bars, 20" alloy wheels etc... Don't think there is an exhaust spot though. Here is the listing on Toyota's website for an XSP package.

Tacoma XSP Package-XR20 $3,391
  • Carbon Fiber Dash Kit

• Sport Exhaust

• (2) X-SP Badges

• X-SP Floor Mats

• X-SP Stainless Steel Step Tube

• 20 inch Enkei BGBT Wheels/Tires (Replaces 4 Factory Wheels/Tires Listed).
Old 02-25-2009, 11:48 AM   #7
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
That sounds sweet! Buy it! On the cheap! Low-ball that shit! NOW!