Notices

Rear bench seat for Access Cab???

Old 06-21-2013, 07:27 AM   #1
Knox1968 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Eddie
Knox1968's Tacoma Gallery
Rear bench seat for Access Cab???

Does anyone know if there are aftermarket replacement rear seats for my 2010 Access Cab? The pull-down seats are a little too small but a slightly larger bench seat would work great. I love my Access cab as I have it all fixed the way I like it but may have to go to a four door?
Old 06-21-2013, 07:33 AM   #2
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
not to my knowledge, lay down a 2x12 back there and call it a day
Old 08-27-2013, 12:08 PM   #3
assaultrecon28 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
assaultrecon28's Tacoma Gallery
bump, also curious
Old 08-27-2013, 12:21 PM   #4
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
the only thing I can think of is changing out the rears with those out of an older 05-mid 08 access cab. heard of a few guys on here doing that or thinking about doing it atleast.

Old 02-12-2014, 10:30 AM   #5
Chindo is on a distinguished road
Chindo's Tacoma Gallery
im interested too in getting 3 seat belts back there for my little ones.... id rather take my truck camping then the wives caddy
Old 02-12-2014, 10:33 AM   #6
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm about to pull out my back seats and build something..... hate those seats.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:41 AM   #7
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
the only thing I can think of is changing out the rears with those out of an older 05-mid 08 access cab. heard of a few guys on here doing that or thinking about doing it atleast.

I like my 06 seats. Not super comfy for passengers but I bought my truck for me not them...They can drive themselves if they want to complain. And they fold out and make an awesome platform for the dog, carrying things, sleeping, etc.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:07 PM   #8
Chindo is on a distinguished road
Chindo's Tacoma Gallery
let us know what you come up with PapaTaco
Old 02-12-2014, 06:48 PM   #9
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chindo View Post
let us know what you come up with PapaTaco
If I attempt anything I'll make sure I take pics and put together a how to for it.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:49 PM   #10
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

I will most likely post up ideas and what not before I try something... get others opinions and concerns