Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Toyota's 2013 Tacoma Incentives - Any Predictions?

Old 06-21-2013, 08:09 PM   #1
pgtr will become famous soon enough
pgtr's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota's 2013 Tacoma Incentives - Any Predictions?

I was very casually looking at new 2013s a couple of months ago and I seem to recall they had an incentive at the time from Toyota - maybe 750 or more.

Presently that incentive is gone. I also heard in the news cars sales were up in the last month so that probably explains the lack of incentive at present.

Anyone more experienced than I have any insights or predictions to offer regarding if/when Toyota might again offer an incentive on Tacomas (double cab V6).

I'm thinking some incentives might arrive between Sept and Dec to clear out 13s. Earlier than that - dunno. 'Course selection will start dwindling as the factory switches over to 14s.

thanks
Old 06-21-2013, 08:18 PM   #2
Titles? We don't need no stinkin' titles.
bubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
bubba353z's Tacoma Gallery
The are probably local deals, but here in Columbus I haven't seen any rebates or low interest offers on Tacomas. Everything but Tacoma.....
Old 06-21-2013, 08:26 PM   #3
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought a new one. No bargains.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:48 PM   #4
hellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hellsbay's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought mine and got 0% financing, plus 2 years of oil changes and tire rotations at any Toyota Dealer.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:06 AM   #5
bubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsbay View Post
I just bought mine and got 0% financing, plus 2 years of oil changes and tire rotations at any Toyota Dealer.
0% is awesome. Two year maintenance is standard these days.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:13 AM   #6
12 TRD OffRoad is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
12 TRD OffRoad's Tacoma Gallery
My 2012 was $3,000 off and 2.84% for 72. Now I think it's $1,500 off and 2.84% for 60 for the 13's at my local dealer.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #7
pgtr's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'm talking factory incentives... wondering if anyone might have an insight as to whether they might return later this year...?
Old 06-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #8

If there are, I'd expect them in September to make room for the 14's.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:44 AM   #9
pgtr's Tacoma Gallery
Here's an article - just some common sense stuff on timing regarding incentives. Maybe late summer we'll see a return of incentives...

http://www.car.com/content/research/...tandingrebates
Old 06-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #10
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
If they do come back, I wouldn't expect anything huge. Probably not enough to wait for if you really want to buy. I got a $1,000 rebate on mine because it was a Texas Edition. Probably won't see more than $500-750 on a TRD model.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #11
Toms Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Navy: VA-75
Toms Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I work at a Toyota dealership in Eastern Oregon. We don't offer any incentives on Tacomas nor does the factory at this time. All the incentives from Toyota are for different regions of the country so they can vary. We never know what the incentives are until they come out the first of the month. I suspect no incentives for Tacomas because they sell so well.
Old 06-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #12
DCLBFTMFW ;)
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
When a friend and I bought our Tacoma's about a month ago we got almost 5k off the price, 0% for three years, 2 years maint. with car washes, and lifetime powertrain warranty in addition to the 3 yr. regular warranty. Very pleased with the deals. This was on 2013 DC SR5 V-6 prerunner.. Both also came with the touchscreen radio, tinted windows, and everything I can think of other than leather..
Old 06-22-2013, 01:58 PM   #13
Toms Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Navy: VA-75
Toms Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post
When a friend and I bought our Tacoma's about a month ago we got almost 5k off the price, 0% for three years, 2 years maint. with car washes, and lifetime powertrain warranty in addition to the 3 yr. regular warranty. Very pleased with the deals. This was on 2013 DC SR5 V-6 prerunner.. Both also came with the touchscreen radio, tinted windows, and everything I can think of other than leather..
Wow, that is a great deal! We would never do that here.