1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

need help for new tires quick!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by tundrataco, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Jun 22, 2013 at 8:11 PM
    tundrataco

tundrataco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    eastern townships, quebec
    front bilsteins 2.5" lift, rear aal 2.5" lift, flowmaster 40 series muffler, kenwood headunit, ultraguage, allpro bolton sliders
    Hey guys im due for a new set of shoes. found a great deal on nitto
    terra grapplers. so i did some searching and want to verify what ive found beforei order..

I currently have the 5100 lift in the front of my 07 dblcb longbox 4x4. Its set to the
    3rd notch from the bottom. i also have rear aals. right now i have 265/70/16 tires which dont seem to fill the void that great. I also have dick cepek dc-1's with -5 offset i believe. i just want a little taller tire. im looking at 265/75/16. From the research they should fit fine. just want to make sure?? The diameter will go from about 30" to close to 32". I can also raise the front another notch if need be.
    Thx for the input greatly appreciated!!

2. Jun 22, 2013 at 8:23 PM
    tundrataco

tundrataco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    eastern townships, quebec
    front bilsteins 2.5" lift, rear aal 2.5" lift, flowmaster 40 series muffler, kenwood headunit, ultraguage, allpro bolton sliders
    Nevermind found a thread 3 posts down about putting 265/75/16 with no lift so i should be fine!

Products Discussed in

To Top