Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show off your Access Cab (Photos)

Old 02-26-2009, 08:19 AM   #21
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
i need some new pics as well but here ya go

Old 02-26-2009, 08:39 AM   #22
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
As much as I love a clean tacoma...nothing beats a tacoma covered in Mud and Snow. Great snow picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
i need some new pics as well but here ya go

Old 02-26-2009, 08:42 AM   #23
Mommy says I'm special
Camppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud of

Marines: SSgt, I MEF CE
Name: Erik
Camppentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-26-2009, 09:22 AM   #25
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my baby....

Show off your Access Cab (Photos)-dsc00190.jpg

Show off your Access Cab (Photos)-dsc00198.jpg

Show off your Access Cab (Photos)-dsc00646.jpg
Old 02-26-2009, 10:01 AM   #27
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
06TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery

and one from when it was new
Old 02-26-2009, 11:07 AM   #28
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
I need to get some better pics, maybe with a camera instead of a cell phone, but here's what I got.

4 piece billet grill, 2.25" leveling kit, TBS, Flowmaster single in, dual out, 16x10 Pacer Magnum wheels, Kumho Road Venture AT 265/75/16, Westin Running Boards, AVS Ventshades and Bugflector.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:14 AM   #29
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 View Post
What kind/size tires are these Oh Six Taco?
Old 02-26-2009, 11:29 AM   #30
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-26-2009, 11:38 AM   #31
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
What kind/size tires are these Oh Six Taco?
Mickey Thompson MTZs. 265/70/17
Old 02-26-2009, 04:23 PM   #32
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-26-2009, 04:28 PM   #33
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-26-2009, 04:36 PM   #35
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72

Old 02-26-2009, 05:29 PM   #36
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtree03 View Post
This is a bad ass photo...great to see a prerunner splashing around in the mud.

Thanks! It's performed very well in mud.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:35 PM   #38
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camppentaco View Post

I've seen you around before.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #39
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
when i first got my AC i immediately regretted not getting the DC and for a few weeks i was pissed. now i wouldnt trade it if i could, they look so much better and i no longer care about having a back seat...i didnt buy my truck for other peoples seating convenience.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:51 PM   #40
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
New pictures tomorrow! Finally will be warm enough to wash it