Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

All Pro Rear bumper on DCLB with side panels

Old 06-23-2013, 07:46 AM   #1
mooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant future
mooker82's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro Rear bumper on DCLB with side panels

Does anyone have the All Pro rear bumper on a DCLB with the add on side panels. Someone smashed my rear bumper and dented the lower bed panel. I think the All Pro add on panels would cover the dent but I am wondering where the add on panels end on the long bed.

Thanks
Old 06-23-2013, 08:00 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooker82 View Post
Does anyone have the All Pro rear bumper on a DCLB with the add on side panels. Someone smashed my rear bumper and dented the lower bed panel. I think the All Pro add on panels would cover the dent but I am wondering where the add on panels end on the long bed.

Thanks
Behind the wheels your bed is the same length as a short bed "I think"
it's the front that's shorter on the SB trucks
Old 06-23-2013, 08:02 AM   #3
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yes.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:14 AM   #4
mooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant futuremooker82 has a brilliant future
mooker82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Sweet just what I wanted to hear......I have never bought a new truck in my life or been hit and this Tacoma has been hit twice in the exact same spot. I guess people do not realize how long the bed is whenever they are pulling out of a spot beside it.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:37 AM   #5
Elp303 will become famous soon enough

Navy:
Name: Eric
Elp303's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a crappy pic of mine. I got rear ended last month and got this out of it. cost the same as replacing the stock bumper. It goes all the way to the fender flare. I need to line it up better. it is tilted a bit.