1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Front end alignment problem

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by kai38`, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Jun 23, 2013 at 8:15 PM
    kai38`

kai38` [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I have the heavy OME springs frt & rear on my DCSB 2013 Tacoma
    Every time I take it for oil change to the dealer they check the alignment and tell me its off a little and needs to be corrected.
    I told them I had put the OME in and I would take care of getting it aligned
    They told me it would be covered under warranty and I let them do it last week.
    They charged me $99.00 for a 3 month warranty alignment. Oh well it had after market springs, when they brought the truck around I mentioned their price was 30.00 high then a real good place in town and it had a 1 yr warranty, well they refunded my $99.00 said it should be warranty any way.
    OK all that's great, but since I picked it up I hear a metal to metal grinding noise when going over speed bumps in parking lots and at take off in the street.
    I have no idea what they would have had to unbolt to do an alignment but the noise started right afterwards.
    I need to take it back tomorrow to have them check it out before a road trip on Weds.

Products Discussed in

To Top