Notices

Would it be stupid to put a TRD bedside decal on a non-TRD

View Poll Results: TRD decal or no TRD decal
Do it, who cares? 350 55.47%
Hell no, are you stupid? 281 44.53%
Voters: 631. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2013, 11:12 PM   #201
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer View Post
No, it was a TRD with Prerunner stickers on it.
The TRD Offroad package is available in 2WD Prerunner... maybe the TRD Sport too... not sure.

My '03 Tundra was a 2WD with the TRD Offroad package.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:32 AM   #202
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^You mean like this?

Or maybe this sticker?

Old 07-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #203
Wishin' I was Fishin'
landphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

landphil's Tacoma Gallery
Put some of these on:

http://www.amazon.com/NISMO-ROAD-Dec.../dp/B0049OVHUU
Old 07-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #204
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnoxTac0713 View Post
"No you didn't." "Well this guy I know, him and her got it on." "No they didn't."
"Well you can imagine what it would be like if they did."

Toyota's website describes the pre-runner as - 4x2. Rear-wheel drive w/ 4x4 suspension.

Since we're voting - yes to an original sticker like zombie or apocalypse rated and no to TRD OR or Sport if that's not what you're rolling.
It was a 1st gen, not sure of exact year but maybe that changed..who knows. I guess you'll have to take my word for it, but I have good vision and don't use mind altering substances..
Old 07-15-2013, 08:18 PM   #205
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
I say do what you want. Just don't leave it if you sell it. When I was looking for trucks, I drove 1.5 hours to look at a trd off road sticker on a 4cylinder 2nd gen. I was pretty pissed. lol
Old 07-16-2013, 02:12 PM   #206
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoat View Post
I say do what you want. Just don't leave it if you sell it. When I was looking for trucks, I drove 1.5 hours to look at a trd off road sticker on a 4cylinder 2nd gen. I was pretty pissed. lol
You didn't ask for the specs on the truck prior to driving that far?
Old 07-16-2013, 03:01 PM   #207
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
they gave the specs of a trd off road manual. it was a 4cyl 5sp 4wd with a trd sticker on the back once I got there. Typical car dealership BS.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:11 PM   #208
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
they gave the specs of a trd off road manual. it was a 4cyl 5sp 4wd with a trd sticker on the back once I got there. Typical car dealership BS.
Lame, what a bunch of pricks!
Old 07-16-2013, 03:26 PM   #209
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Should have beem your first clue. TRD's are V6's and if they are manual it will have a 6 speed
Old 07-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #210
Ecip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ecip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Should have beem your first clue. TRD's are V6's and if they are manual it will have a 6 speed
He said they gave him the specs of a TRD manual so they would have told him that's it's a V6 with a six speed.
That's why he made the drive there.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:40 PM   #211
Insert witty title here
Seventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeventh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chris
Seventh's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Seventh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathproofduck View Post
Dude put a pic of a Crawdad on it, if you want. It's your truck.
This.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #212

TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
^exactly, I wasn't really worried about getting a trd, I just wanted a v6 manual 4wd.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:33 PM   #213
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
its your truck! Do as you please

Im doing a TRD Off Road with mountains in the back(or all terrain with mountains in back) or the Zombie one here in all black

My truck is not a TRD

If i sold i would remove or make owner aware. BUT I AINT EVER SELLIN HER
Attached Thumbnails
Would it be stupid to put a TRD bedside decal on a non-TRD-trd.jpg   Would it be stupid to put a TRD bedside decal on a non-TRD-zombie.png  
Old 07-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #214
SpruceJPG is on a distinguished road

Name: .JPG
SpruceJPG's Tacoma Gallery
Do whatever floats your boat... but i wouldn't go overboard with something like a "sea ray 185 sport" decal
Old 07-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #215
LostTaco is on a distinguished road
LostTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fly whatever flag just don't others to buy it
Old 07-18-2013, 10:39 PM   #216
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTaco View Post
Fly whatever flag just don't others to buy it
Tha fuq I jus read?
Old 07-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #217
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
LOL, thats what i was thinking
Old 07-19-2013, 05:08 PM   #218
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
Tha fuq I jus read?
lol
Old 07-19-2013, 09:13 PM   #219
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
people who say mis-matching stickers is stupid are stupid. i rock an all terrain sticker on my Civic.

just be sure to keep it classy. if you do it and it's not classy the interwebs will make fun of you.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:41 PM   #220
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Since mine is not a trd I wont be putting the trd badges on it. But seriously considering the SR5 off road (in the trd styling ) but I do have plans on the e locker setup.

Products Discussed in this Thread