Would it be stupid to put a TRD bedside decal on a non-TRD

View Poll Results: TRD decal or no TRD decal
Do it, who cares? 350 55.47%
Hell no, are you stupid? 281 44.53%
Voters: 631. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
I'm A Grinder
pivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Patrick
pivey14's Tacoma Gallery
Would it be stupid to put a TRD bedside decal on a non-TRD

I just switched out my suspension (5100 and Eibachs) which is a better suspension than the stock TRD. I know the TRD's have the e-locker, but I was wondering if it would be stupid to put a custom TRD "Cajun Edition" sticker on my bedside
Old 07-08-2013, 04:41 PM   #2
slowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedslowmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired
Name: Mike
slowmachine's Tacoma Gallery
If you have to ask...
Old 07-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #4
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Will
WThomas1250's Tacoma Gallery
My uncle did it on his Tundra. No one's come after him yet
Old 07-08-2013, 04:45 PM   #5
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
no, it would be stupid to put 4x4 mudflaps on a prerunner.

a trd decal is nothing
Old 07-08-2013, 04:53 PM   #6
I'm A Grinder
pivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura about

pivey14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no, it would be stupid to put 4x4 mudflaps on a prerunner.
I would never go that far haha, but they do make 4x4 prerunners FWIW.

Quote:
a trd decal is nothing
Sweet!
Old 07-08-2013, 04:56 PM   #7
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
TRD No Frills edition. . . . that's what id put
Old 07-08-2013, 04:57 PM   #8
I'm A Grinder

pivey14's Tacoma Gallery
I'm guessing you voted no...lol
Old 07-08-2013, 04:58 PM   #9
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I would say if you have any inkling of selling the truck then no. Could screw someone thinking they are buying a TRD model but not getting it. Other than that, its your truck so do with it what you want.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:00 PM   #11
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Dude put a pic of a Crawdad on it, if you want. It's your truck. I took off the stickers and badges on my TRD off road, to each his own.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:02 PM   #12
savedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerald
savedone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pivey14 View Post
I just switched out my suspension (5100 and Eibachs) which is a better suspension than the stock TRD. I know the TRD's have the e-locker, but I was wondering if it would be stupid to put a custom TRD "Cajun Edition" sticker on my bedside
Stupid, no. Disingenuous, yes.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:03 PM   #13
Token
Fluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fluffymonkey's Tacoma Gallery
I see more people stripping off their decals than putting them on. But I say who cares, your average Joe won't even know. And your Yota expert wouldn't know either unless they looked inside your truck for your locking diff button or at your seats. I wouldn't do it, but it's your truck.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:04 PM   #14
Wishin' I was Fishin'
landphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

landphil's Tacoma Gallery
Totally Rediculous Decal edition?
Old 07-08-2013, 05:09 PM   #15
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by landphil View Post
Totally Rediculous Decal edition?
Ridiculous
Old 07-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #16
\m/ armor on meats \m/
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pivey14 View Post
I would never go that far haha, but they do make 4x4 prerunners FWIW.
oxymoron
Old 07-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #17
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
only you (and other who know better) will know its not trd.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:18 PM   #18
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
It's fine. Go for it.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:18 PM   #19
Ionnaeus is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
Ionnaeus's Tacoma Gallery
I want a SR5 sticker on mine but it is one. I wouldn't TRD mine but you can yours
Old 07-08-2013, 05:19 PM   #20
I'm A Grinder

pivey14's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe I'm thinking of base 4x4...

Products Discussed in this Thread