LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Beach Today

Old 02-27-2009, 08:12 PM   #1
The Reel Sportsman
TacomaYAK will become famous soon enoughTacomaYAK will become famous soon enough

TacomaYAK's Tacoma Gallery
Beach Today

Well my GF bought herself a new Canon EOS D40....I think thats the model...so we took off to Galveston to check out the beach...and the aftermath of IKE. Here it is 6 months later and it still looks horrible...roads completely washed away...houses leveled...trash everywhere... We only took pictures of my truck...haha.

I think her camera takes pretty good pictures...check em out.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Sweet pictures man. I hope the clean up gets finished soon.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:37 PM   #5
The Reel Sportsman
TacomaYAK will become famous soon enoughTacomaYAK will become famous soon enough

thanks guys!
Old 02-27-2009, 08:41 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Trucks looks good man!
Old 02-27-2009, 08:45 PM   #8
The Reel Sportsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchaka View Post
Nice truck, like the camera choice too!
How is the clean up going on the coast?
I have family in Alvin, Pasadena and my son lives in Spring.
I hope to retire in the Spring area some day.
I live further up in the bay, near Kemah, and the cleanup is pretty much complete. People are rebuilding and going about their lives finally. Galveston seems to be rebounding also, but taking more time since it took the brunt of the storm. We had more of the storm surge, rather than the head on waves and wind like Galveston had.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:50 PM   #10
The Reel Sportsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I wonder how Crystal beach looks if Galveston is that trashed? When i was out there a few years back they Wouldn't let us take our trucks on the beach in Galveston, only Crystal beach. I guess I was at the wrong place.

Good looking truck.
When I said Galveston, I mainly meant the San Luis Pass area. But Galveston is still pretty messed up..even the Hospital still doesn't have AC and street lights are still flashing red.

I'm not sure about Crystal, as I have not been over there yet.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:57 PM   #11
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaYAK View Post
I live further up in the bay, near Kemah, and the cleanup is pretty much complete. People are rebuilding and going about their lives finally. Galveston seems to be rebounding also, but taking more time since it took the brunt of the storm. We had more of the storm surge, rather than the head on waves and wind like Galveston had.
I'm heading to Texas next week, my son is a teacher in Spring and his spring break starts next Friday. When I was there in December I went nowhere near Kemah, is it cleaned up enough to take in the restaurants and walk around the shops? I do plan on taking in the Rodeo!
Old 02-27-2009, 09:05 PM   #12
The Reel Sportsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchaka View Post
I'm heading to Texas next week, my son is a teacher in Spring and his spring break starts next Friday. When I was there in December I went nowhere near Kemah, is it cleaned up enough to take in the restaurants and walk around the shops? I do plan on taking in the Rodeo!

Kemah is fine now..I think all the shops and restaurants are open...
Old 02-27-2009, 09:18 PM   #14
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice !
Old 02-27-2009, 09:32 PM   #15
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
If only they stayed that clean all the time!!! It looks good (for now).
Old 02-27-2009, 10:11 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
New Orleans---part of it anyway is still trashed...... I dont think the mayor is doing much about it.

and half of the population of Louisiana moved up here
Old 02-28-2009, 12:32 AM   #17
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Nice shots!!
Old 02-28-2009, 12:38 AM   #18
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
good shots; nice looking truck!
Old 02-28-2009, 01:37 AM   #19
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Nice shots! Need to get more creative in her flexibility and points of view but that Canon must be boss!
Old 02-28-2009, 09:00 AM   #20
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Good lookin taco, Nice work