Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What toys do yall have??

Old 02-28-2009, 10:44 AM   #41
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
No one cares!!!!! stop Bragging!!!!!!

HAHA JUST KIDDING. Thats the best lookin FJ40 ever.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:46 AM   #42
Marazzito will become famous soon enough

Marazzito's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marazzito Send a message via Yahoo to Marazzito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
No one cares!!!!! stop Bragging!!!!!!

HAHA JUST KIDDING. Thats the best lookin FJ40 ever.

Haha... thanks!
Old 02-28-2009, 12:05 PM   #43
SRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of light

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
Summer ride:

Old 02-28-2009, 12:26 PM   #46
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco

MAX 6x6
Old 02-28-2009, 01:15 PM   #47
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=BONES;431107]Here's a couple...
My 08 Giant Reign 0

Sweet Reign man! When I can afford one that will be my next bike...I need a lighter bike to play around on when not DHin'. Just can't beat the quality and price of Giants!

How do you like your DHX Air? I just bought a used DHX5.0 Air for my Demo 9, but have yet to install it. I'm interested to see how the air shock performs on a big DH bike.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:24 PM   #48
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
1999 Triumph Speed Triple, I'm the second owner since 2001. Thinking about selling to buy a TJ Wrangler as a family toy for the wife and two kiddos.

Old 02-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #50
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
My Dad and I with our Harleys. They are both Fatboys but the Red one is Screamin Eagle. For those of you that don't know what Screamin Eagle is... Its a special edition Harley, Like buying a Mustang Cobra instead of a GT. Lots of performance parts from the factory.

1973 Plymouth Cuda Big Block 383 Stroker

Mastercraft X-10
Old 02-28-2009, 02:20 PM   #51
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery

honda 230F

'96 harley dyna
Old 02-28-2009, 02:24 PM   #52
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
This is my other toy... only it's not very fun atm... :/

Old 02-28-2009, 02:44 PM   #53
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRFIVE View Post
Summer ride:

Nice Cobra. I always said if I had one it would be an '03 or '04 in Blue. Not too many ppl go blue.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:57 PM   #54
tsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of lighttsilliker is a glorious beacon of light

tsilliker's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to tsilliker
My brother and I had one of those vintage Ford Broncos. Locakable diffs front and back and would go through a lot of $#!t. Those drum brakes all around were scary!

Wolfpack, planning a coupe in Nicaragua by any chance?
Old 02-28-2009, 03:28 PM   #55
Head of the MASTERS CIRCLE
mar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to behold

mar_ga_rita's Tacoma Gallery
Havent seen any three wheelers on here.... love mine...

Old 02-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #56
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Marrazito, I love that parking spot. lol

SRFIVE, you own my favorite Mustang ever.

Evans381, you lucky sob. Lovin' the purple Cuda.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:37 PM   #57
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mar_ga_rita View Post
Havent seen any three wheelers on here.... love mine...

bonnet carrie huh? i love that place
Old 02-28-2009, 03:39 PM   #58
mar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to beholdmar_ga_rita is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_taco View Post
bonnet carrie huh? i love that place
Hell yea..... the pics are dated wrong.... well date is right the year is wrong.... love wheeling there.... have turned her over few times... and she cranks right back up
Old 02-28-2009, 03:48 PM   #59

EMS:
the sand pit is fun on my bike. i cant wait to go back once the weather makes up its mind
Old 02-28-2009, 04:02 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_taco View Post
the sand pit is fun on my bike. i cant wait to go back once the weather makes up its mind
Yea I hate this freaking weather... I am bout to sell the 3 wheeler.... and save up for something else... getting bored with it.... took it from my uncle about 2 years ago when it didnt run.... tweaked the motor... got it going... now I need another project