Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What toys do yall have??

Old 02-27-2009, 10:43 PM   #1
Jaybo is a jewel in the roughJaybo is a jewel in the roughJaybo is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jaybo Talbo
Jaybo's Tacoma Gallery
What toys do yall have??

Post pictures of y'alls toys such as dirtbikes, motorcycles, mudboggers, etc... just lookin forward to seeing what sort of sweet stuff y'all have
Old 02-27-2009, 10:50 PM   #3
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery

It's as close to a motorcycle as I have, but I love the mtn bike on my Tacoma.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:00 PM   #5
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I've got to use that $2400 mtn bike. I better get my monies worth. LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
is it just me or does that mountain bike look completely haggared and beaten up!!!
Old 02-27-2009, 11:02 PM   #6
Jaybo is a jewel in the roughJaybo is a jewel in the roughJaybo is a jewel in the rough

Jaybo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
is it just me or does that mountain bike look completely haggared and beaten up!!!
Agreed but it looks hardcore. I use to have a dirtbike back in the day and loved that thing... hopefully getting a RM 250 or something like that
Old 02-27-2009, 11:13 PM   #8

Jaybo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
imma sell mine soon. then hopefully pick up a crf450
Why the change? honda better?
Old 02-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post

It's as close to a motorcycle as I have, but I love the mtn bike on my Tacoma.
Dang those Treks are about as good as you can get.

Hummer bikes i heard are really nice too.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #10
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybo View Post
Why the change? honda better?
Well i have a Honda right now. And the crf450 is a Honda as well. So im staying with Honda. They are bulletproof IMO. Im just switching from 2 strike to 4 stroke
Old 02-27-2009, 11:19 PM   #12

Jaybo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well i have a Honda right now. And the crf450 is a Honda as well. So im staying with Honda. They are bulletproof IMO. Im just switching from 2 strike to 4 stroke
Oh yeah man, I use to have a 4 stroke Honda bout 5 years ago that thing was a hoss till it just kept stallin alot and had to keep it revved most the time. Only reason i want the RM 250 is cause im getting a deal on it for $800 from a buddy who bought it new 2 years ago.. haha
Old 02-27-2009, 11:41 PM   #15
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
My Specialized Demo 9.

Old 02-27-2009, 11:44 PM   #16
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery

2004 Ironhorse Warrior
Old 02-28-2009, 01:05 AM   #18
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
My Specialized Demo 9.

I'm riding a 2008 Specialized XC Comp(sorry no pic for the moment). Not a bad XC bike for $1500 but I'd LOVE to have a Demo. 9" of awesomeness next to my 4" of mediocrity.

Here's yet another pic of my other Toy- 2004 TRX450R and she's 'BUILT'!
Old 02-28-2009, 01:25 AM   #19
TheBlackPearl is on a distinguished road

TheBlackPearl's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my other toy. Unfortunately, I am getting rid of it.

Old 02-28-2009, 01:33 AM   #20
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
oooh S2000. I love those.