Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Airaid CAI Owners Step-In

Old 07-10-2013, 11:41 AM   #1
BLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLOODYMARY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Keith
BLOODYMARY's Tacoma Gallery
Airaid CAI Owners Step-In

Although a newb I have pretty much all intake threads and could find very little on the Airaid CAI. I realize there is little power to be had, also that the Volant throws a CEL, the K&N sucks in warm air, and that the AFE is pretty good. The URD is too exposed for me, so Airaid it is. Question...

1) does it throw a CEL
2) any drivability issues?
3) is a MAF Cal necessary

Owners chime away and thanks!