Let me know what you guys think.
- Illuminated 4x4 Switch (Jerez w/ installation)
- TRD Seat Covers
- TRD Floor Mats
- CB Radio (want to upgrade to 100 watts)
- Pro Comp Recovery Strap 2" x 20' (20,000lbs. rating)
- ViAir Air Compressor
- Scanguage II
- 4xinnovation sliders welded by Dept. 94 (Phil)
- Bug Deflector (off now)
- Avid Light Bar
- 21 inch single row BlitzPro LED Bar (32" double row coming in the mail)
- 6000k HID Headlights (stopped working)
- Reverse/Camping Lights
- Pop n Lock Tailgate Lock
- Tailgate Hose Clamp Mod
- Tailgate Washer Mod
- Demello Bed Lightbar
- Demello Jack Clamps
- Farm Jack
- Tailgate Bottle Opener
- 3' FireStik
- Rear Diff Breather Mod
- Locking Gas Cap (Stant 11509)
- 4x4 Bedside Decal from SteelCityAirman7
- Extra-Tie Downs
- American Racing Rims
- 285/75/16 BFGs A/T (33's)
- 2.5 Donahoe w/ add a leaf
- Bilstein in the rear
- K&N Cold Air intake System (63-9025)
- Stock CAI w/ Drop In Filter (33-2281)
- All-Pro U Bolt Flip Kit
- All-Pro Leaf Springs
- Upper Control Arms
This was the first day I brought the Tacoma home April 2013
As of today: Oct 2013
messed up a little. Should have put it a little bit to the left.
4xinnovations sliders. Dept 94 (phil) did the welding then next day painting them flat black.
Added the Coca-Cola bottle opener for camping trips.
Pop N Lock.
Added CB radio (Uniden PC68LTW 40 Channel CB Radio with Front Mic)
Moved the PA.
Then added Harbor Freight Farm Jack with Demello Light Bar and Demello Clamps.
Then I needed more light. 6000k Headlights
LED Bar only
Green Switch is for Reverse Lights
Black Switch is for LED Bar
21 inch Blitzpro LED bar
Same LED Bar
Had to fix my softopper. Few buttons were broken to.
The hole that ripped was so big so I came up with putting velco then drilling a new hole through that. Works perfect.
Tow Mod: did this because buddy ended up ripping wires out on his truck.
Starting sticker collection
New Sticker: DEPT 94
Rear Diff Breather Mod
Shopping Cart Approved
Little fun at the Colorado River
TRD seat covers and Mats
Illuminated 4x4 Switch (Jerez hooked it up)
Just some fun:
Locking Gas Cap (Stant 11509)
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO 285/75/16
K&N didn't come with heat shield, so I'm going to try and make my own one day.
This thing roars. Way better than stock.
Azusa Canyon Rock Crawling:
Cleghorn: Hit my passenger slider.
First Time Up: Locker: Went up so easy.
Second Time Up: No Locker