Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show off your Double Cab Long Bed (Photos)

Old 04-15-2013, 10:40 PM   #581
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Here is nine:

Old 05-08-2013, 07:55 AM   #582
Bluenik25 is on a distinguished road
Name: Nik
Bluenik25's Tacoma Gallery
Brought this beauty home last Friday then immediately got on a plane to SoCal. I took about 75 pics before I left so I could admire her from affar. That and I have been scouring this sight for all the info my brain can handle. I have only drove the truck twice counting the test drive and drive home and already want to spend about $5000 on mods! I will be reunited with her next week.

Anyone have pics of the N-Fab Bed Access Side Steps on their DCLB?

Old 05-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #583
NoRemorse is on a distinguished road

Name: James
NoRemorse's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my pride and joy. I wasn't looking for a long bed when i went shopping, but I don't regret getting her.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:21 PM   #584
LTR is on a distinguished road
LTR's Tacoma Gallery
Quick question.

I am looking for a long bed in the midwest and they are telling me this is a rare truck and barely anyone has them in stock.

Are you guys seeing the same thing?
Old 05-08-2013, 06:49 PM   #585
Hiker will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Hiker's Tacoma Gallery
see below
Old 05-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #587
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Damn these trucks are long....
Old 05-09-2013, 03:33 AM   #588
kwanjangnihm will become famous soon enough

Name: Jeff
kwanjangnihm's Tacoma Gallery
If it ain't a longbed it ain't sh*t!!!!

Hey LTR I flew from Florida to St Louis to find mine!!

Old 05-09-2013, 06:57 AM   #590
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanjangnihm View Post
If it ain't a longbed it ain't sh*t!!!!

Hey LTR I flew from Florida to St Louis to find mine!!

[mg]http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/medium/tacomaplant.JPG[/img]
Really? Wow! They're so common here. Dcsb only comes with a manual transmission here too, so that probably doesn't help.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:12 PM   #592
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTR View Post
Quick question.

I am looking for a long bed in the midwest and they are telling me this is a rare truck and barely anyone has them in stock.

Are you guys seeing the same thing?
I had one allocated to my dealer from the plant. Waited 30+ days and well worth the wait.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:11 PM   #593
kwanjangnihm will become famous soon enough

Name: Jeff
kwanjangnihm's Tacoma Gallery
spoonman - could not find a DCLB TRD White Prerunner in the southern 10 states - was gonna be 12 weeks to get one in - the local dealerships treated me like shit, so I found one in St Louis, made a deal over the phone, bought a plane ticket for $120 and spent $180 in fuel, so I had my truck in 3 days, instead of 12 weeks!

FTMFW
Old 05-09-2013, 01:18 PM   #594
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanjangnihm View Post
spoonman - could not find a DCLB TRD White Prerunner in the southern 10 states - was gonna be 12 weeks to get one in - the local dealerships treated me like shit, so I found one in St Louis, made a deal over the phone, bought a plane ticket for $120 and spent $180 in fuel, so I had my truck in 3 days, instead of 12 weeks!

FTMFW
Awesome!
Old 05-09-2013, 01:33 PM   #595
hondarider215 will become famous soon enough

Name: Wes
hondarider215's Tacoma Gallery
Just added 2 lights behind the grille. Love my LB
Old 05-09-2013, 02:45 PM   #596
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Sexy! What size tires?
Old 05-09-2013, 03:10 PM   #597
Banned
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
if any of you long beds get high centered on a parking strip or small rock and need a tow let me know.. I'll save you in my short bed. .. *runs out of thread*....
Old 05-09-2013, 03:18 PM   #598
Bluenik25 is on a distinguished road
Name: Nik
Bluenik25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
if any of you long beds get high centered on a parking strip or small rock and need a tow let me know.. I'll save you in my short bed. .. *runs out of thread*....
Thats cool. If you ever need to haul anything up the trail give us a call!
Old 05-09-2013, 05:42 PM   #600
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post

What are you doing in here?! No short bedders around these parts! We need a password for all the LB guys for our threads

Check out my new sig vvv LOL

I know your in here lurking wishing you had an LB. don't hate cause you ain't!