1) Are any of your DCLBs fitting in the garage? I did a quick estimate based off my wife's Highlander (188 inches), and even the DC SB will barely fit in the garage. I know the long bed won't fit. I would like the extra room of a long bed, but I don't want to spend nearly $20K for it to sit outside.
Granted, I live in TX and we hardly get any rain even, but I like to keep my vehicles clean. Watering the yard a couple times a week creates water spots all over. I probably would hardly take advantage of the long bed to be honest. Not a big hauler/tower or anything, but it'd be nice if I needed to move something larger and have that extra roof of a long bed.
2) Does the Auto V6 accelerate well? Can anyone compare it to that of the Highlander? I feel like the Highlander's V6 doesn't really accelerate well when stepping on the gas. I guess best thing to do is just go test drive one.
3) comfort? I know this will vary person to person. I have been pleased with all of the Toyotas I have owned in the past (Camry, had a Tundra for a short time, Highlander). Once again I know I'll probably just have to test drive one.
4) How do the Tacomas drive in rain? I'm going with the DC TRD Sport for sure, leaning more towards short bed. Once again, it doesn't rain much in TX, but I am curious. I don't have much truck driving experience. Just remember was with a buddy once, and we fishtailed-did a 360 on the highway! He may have had really worn tires though-not sure.
5) color choices for '07-'09? I'm sure that's the year range I'd have to stay in to be under $20K. I don't think spruce mica/speedwayblue/MGM were offered in those years is it? Want to know my color choices besides the obvious black/white/silver. If none of those are offered guess I'll go black.
I may have more questions, these come to mind right now. I have been reading here the past couple weeks and have learned quite a bit more--great forum for info! Thanks everyone.