Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone w/ 2012+ N-Fab light bar?

Old 07-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #1
ReddingtonTRD is just really niceReddingtonTRD is just really niceReddingtonTRD is just really niceReddingtonTRD is just really nice

Name: Sean
ReddingtonTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone w/ 2012+ N-Fab light bar?

Hi! I was just curious if anyone has installed a 2012+ light bar (by N-Fab) to their truck, and if so, how the install went. Any drilling? Does the grey, plastic valance under the bumper need to be removed? Bar secures to frame easily? How's it look?

Thanks for any info! Sean
Old 07-22-2013, 03:59 AM   #2
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
stump jumper's Tacoma Gallery
I did looks good. No pics yet. Install was pretty easy. No drilling. Some bolts and nuts are easier to access from top and some from the bottom. Bar fits around the grill. Mine has license plate tabs. I did not use them. I wish the dealer had not drilled holes in my bumper. I could have drilled them lower and plate would be 100% visible. I used the dealer holes. The little light tabs obstruct the plate. So far no problem. In Texas I do not think the LEOs mess with front plate infractions.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:08 AM   #3
ReddingtonTRD is just really niceReddingtonTRD is just really niceReddingtonTRD is just really niceReddingtonTRD is just really nice

Name: Sean
ReddingtonTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stump jumper View Post
I did looks good. No pics yet. Install was pretty easy. No drilling. Some bolts and nuts are easier to access from top and some from the bottom. Bar fits around the grill. Mine has license plate tabs. I did not use them. I wish the dealer had not drilled holes in my bumper. I could have drilled them lower and plate would be 100% visible. I used the dealer holes. The little light tabs obstruct the plate. So far no problem. In Texas I do not think the LEOs mess with front plate infractions.
Thanks for the great info! Did you have to remove the grill or bottom bumper at all for install?
Old 05-30-2014, 07:00 PM   #4
countrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

countrylivn's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have pics of 2012 and up with nfab bar?