Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Snow =D

Old 03-02-2009, 07:45 AM   #2
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics
snow does =
Old 03-02-2009, 07:48 AM   #3
Riding Tall since 2/08
bru cru is on a distinguished road
bru cru's Tacoma Gallery
I have 10 feet at the end of my driveway, you can have plenty of it if you want, and theres more coming down right now
Old 03-02-2009, 07:50 AM   #4
09silvertaco is on a distinguished road
09silvertaco's Tacoma Gallery
in mass, where i am, we're looking at anywhere from 12-16" by end of day today...and a couple days ago i could finally see my lawn again. ugh...
Old 03-02-2009, 08:59 AM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I thought winter was over!?!

I was in shorts Friday and Saturday. It is a bit colder today ~40F.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:10 AM   #9
JTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to behold

JTech's Tacoma Gallery
Man I would kill for that much snow! It supposed to be 90 here today!
Old 03-02-2009, 09:32 AM   #10
wawireguy is on a distinguished road
wawireguy's Tacoma Gallery
Snow sucks.. I hate the stuff. Was hoping global warming would warm up the northern US but all it's doing is creating more moisture so we get more snow.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:51 PM   #12
Riding Tall since 2/08
bru cru is on a distinguished road
bru cru's Tacoma Gallery
I love snow in the mountains of maine, but in my driveway sucks. That was reason 2 for buying my truck, tired of getting stuck in the roads and driveways in my car. Luckily I picked a good year, since it turned 1 year since I bought mine on Saturday. Snow is good til mid feburary, then you want it to end, like now!!!

FOR SALE

SNOW!!! 6-8 feet pile in front of my house.....Free for the taking....Please inquire within
Old 03-02-2009, 10:34 PM   #13
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to have some snow. In Blue Ridge, we usually get snow since we're in the mountains, and ATL gets nothing. This time, Blue Ridge got nothin and ATL got a few inches. Athens got like 6 inches. But north Georgia, freakin nothin. Stupid Al Gore and his global warming.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:44 PM   #15
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
We got about 3" yesterday. I wanted to take a picture of my truck earlier, but my husband cleaned the truck off for me instead.

It's March fur gawds sake.....stop snowing!! It's time for spring!!
Old 03-03-2009, 12:04 AM   #16
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
We got about 3" yesterday. I wanted to take a picture of my truck earlier, but my husband cleaned the truck off for me instead.
What a bastard!

It snowed here aall last week and then it a balmy -35 C for the rest of the week. Warmed up a little though, hopefully it continues on that trend!
Old 03-03-2009, 04:31 AM   #17
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bru cru View Post

FOR SALE

SNOW!!! 6-8 feet pile in front of my house.....Free for the taking....Please inquire within

I also have a bed full of it any takers.