Snow in NJ, ran my 4x4

Old 03-02-2009, 08:06 PM   #21
snjkid372 is on a distinguished road
snjkid372's Tacoma Gallery
i live out in AC
Old 03-02-2009, 09:57 PM   #22
beechcraft is on a distinguished road
beechcraft's Tacoma Gallery
I drove the parkway from Wildwood to Lakewood (at 5am -- not long after the first wave.) and Lakewood to Woodbridge on Rt9 just to mix it up a little bit ..and try to stay away from all the tailgating commuter morons north of x82 with 1 foot of snow on their roofs.

Left 4x4 on the entire time and probably averaged about 40 but maxed out at 60 on the few stretches they managed to actually nearly clear up with salt.

There was next to nobody on the road until Tom's River, and nobody passed me except for 3 or 4 Dodge trucks doing well over 60.. draw your own conclusions there.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:09 PM   #23
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i live in toms river..should have stopped by..lol

Man i wish I had my old 4runner, I could have shown you guys some sweet trails
Old 03-03-2009, 04:53 AM   #24
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseytaco View Post
No I have to workmaybe next time. What you doin in AC? I'm from Ventnor, where you live?
going to the MME fight at resorts. my wifes cousin is in a title fight. I'm in pennsville.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:25 AM   #25
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
All I have to say is I hate the stock dunflop tires. Other than that the Taco was pretty good in the snow, alot better than last year in the X-Runner on summer tires in 4 plus inches of snow.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:13 AM   #26
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobK View Post
Haha, thanks. Where did you get your headlights? I think those are the same ones I'm looking to get. How do you like em?
Ebay. They work well once you get the beams aimed properly. I bought them mostly for styling and find myself using the fog lights a lot more than I did with the stock headlights since the beam doesn't spread as much as it used to. That's by design, of course.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:20 AM   #28
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by george3 View Post
Got sprayed by Salt trucks. Hope my paint is OK. Can't tell now my red Taco is white. Love the 4wd every time it snows.
yep mine's usually got the salt mod too.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:41 PM   #29
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
All I have to say is I hate the stock dunflop tires. Other than that the Taco was pretty good in the snow, alot better than last year in the X-Runner on summer tires in 4 plus inches of snow.
yeah those stock dunny are crap!!