1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Question on wheel price...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by northernco, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Jul 30, 2013 at 8:12 AM
    northernco

northernco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hey guys, I've got a brand new set of Tundra wheels off of a TRD Offroad that have 500 miles on them. I'm gonna list them for sale but can't find what I should ask for them... Thought y'all might know what I should sell them for. They've got the caps, lug nuts etc... They are the nice wheels off of a Tundra (2013). Gonna sell for my dad, he just got new wheels and tires 5 days after buying his truck.

Thoughts?

2. Jul 30, 2013 at 2:00 PM
    blm

blm Well-Known Member

Member:
    Look in the classifieds (wheel and tire Section) there are a set of 4 being sold by Provan(user name) that I believe are the same exact thing you are selling. He is asking $290.00 for all 4. I am interested in acquiring a set but have to wait about three weeks till I can kick up the dough. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you want for them. We will see. Also are you willing to ship?

3. Jul 30, 2013 at 5:43 PM
    MikeyMcFly

MikeyMcFly This is heavy, Doc.

Member:
    I'm a Masshole
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD Off-Road 6MT / 1999 Corvette 6MT
    Building a Broja
    Wheels and tires, or just wheels?

I got $850 for my TRD Off-Road wheels/tires/spare tire when I upgraded my truck.

I typically find CL a better place to sell wheels/tires than forums, just because typically you can get more for them than you would on the forum. Usually forum members are selling stock wheels and looking to get sets cheap. CL is much more people who may not be as familiar with the forums or don't feel like registering.

The person who bought my tires had an SR5 that recently got a flat, so he was looking at needing new tires, and my wheels/tires made sense to him.

My inner packrat wishes I still had the wheels, I liked them much more that I wanted to admit.

Products Discussed in

To Top