Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Help *** Noob Needs Knowledge ***

Old 09-19-2007, 11:39 AM   #21
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
You have no idea how "special" SC is. we are ranked lowest in the country in education.... i'm so proud you can see why for yourself if you go to youtube and check out miss South Carolina answering her question in the Miss America Pageant

I can't do YouTube at work - what did she say / what was the question?
Old 09-19-2007, 12:11 PM   #22
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
I can't do YouTube at work - what did she say / what was the question?
I'd love to tell you but its way to long and rambling.... wait till you get home and check it out. everyone in SC is familiar with it and embarrassed as hell because of her. just look for Miss South Carolina pagean question or something like that, you should be able to find it pretty quick
Old 09-19-2007, 12:57 PM   #23
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
George W. Bush is from Conneticut...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush
007. I checked out your link and this is what appeared on the page. Its a cut and paste. I promise you, take my word for it.

George W. Bush
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
• Ten things you didn't know about Wikipedia •Jump to: navigation, search

George bush is a fucking douchebag I have a large penis.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush"
Category: Semi-protected

I rest my case.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:42 PM   #24
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Did any of the 1st gens have any of these special edition trucks?
Old 09-19-2007, 06:26 PM   #25
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Gotta love wikipedia...

...and youtube.com - that poor girl.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:03 AM   #26
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gotta love wikipedia...

...and youtube.com - that poor girl.
Yeah i know, i felt pretty bad for her. The only thing i can think of is that she was coached to expect certain questions. Then to appear patriotic she was probably coached to talk about the evils of alqueda (sp), and Iraq, and to apprear sympathetic to talk about the travisties in Africa. Then she got a question she wasnt expecting and then just started rambling and tried to incorporate all the stuff she was coached to talk about. Thats the only thing i can think of.... that and being on national tv probably didnt help her out any
Old 12-05-2007, 10:14 AM   #27
Defying Alliances since 2007
TacoTurd will become famous soon enoughTacoTurd will become famous soon enough

TacoTurd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep. Then Texas sent him to DC (to raise average IQ's both places).
Old 12-05-2007, 03:36 PM   #28
cruizplyr is on a distinguished road
cruizplyr's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

just got mine with all of that and tinted window for 25 500 ...

pretty damn good deal
Old 12-05-2007, 03:39 PM   #29
cruizplyr is on a distinguished road
cruizplyr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb2themax View Post
They really mark up the Texas edition. IMO, it would be cheaper to buy a regular Tacoma and then add wheels and exhaust yourself.

But considering that it also has leather seats, that's really not that bad of a price.

If you decide to buy, watch all the paperwork. They'll try to add on unnecessary stuff, or maybe get you to sign on a high interest rate. Don't get the paint protection or undercoating BS.
the texas edition does not come with leather seats nor bilstein shocks, shocks are only on the offroad trd and trd sport packages.

just my 2 cents
Old 12-05-2007, 04:59 PM   #30
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruizplyr View Post
the texas edition does not come with leather seats nor bilstein shocks, shocks are only on the offroad trd and trd sport packages.
Who cares. The Texas Edition rules because there in no Carolina Edition. Hence the inferiority complex and the need to form an Alliance and all the bow wow.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:11 PM   #31
Born to Ride

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush
Mark, I didn't know that. I always thought he was Teaxan. However, he moved there soon after he was layed like in chicken. Hence my correlation.